Bull sent me this story of his date with my wife.

Lovemuscle69

Male
Gold
We met in a Kroger parking lot and I got in the car with her. I was a little nervous and she seemed so too. As soon as I saw her and her huge tits, my cock got hard. We chatted for a couple of minutes about ourselves and various topics. She knew my wife could see my location, so she knew I was nervous about that and she said she understood if I didn't want to go through with it. I thought that was very sweet and considerate of her.
I think I finally make a comment about my cock being hard and she reaches over and rubs it through my pants. We decide Kroger isn't the best place to duck, lol, so she drives us over to an apartment complex parking lot. She parks and we begin touching each other.

I pull my cock out and she pulls her shirt down to reveal her tits. I can't help myself and reach over and start rubbing them. She pulls her skirt up and I take my hand and start rubbing her pussy. It's already wet and I can easily slide my fingers in. I pull my finger out and lick the juices from it. She is stroking my cock while I'm doing this.

We decide we can't wait, so I climb to the back seat and she follows. I pull my pants down and sit down while she straddles me with her legs, gently lowering her self down. Her tits are in my face and I can't help but suck them.

My cock slides into her pussy and I feel it close around my cock. She is so warm and wet. She starts riding me and sliding up and down on my cock. After some time, not sure how long, I can't hold it any more and blow my load in her pussy.

Attachments

• IMG_2616.jpeg
    IMG_2616.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 170