My first Bull Mission and Experience

MFBull

Male
Dear friends and cuckold lovers,

I have now been acting, officially, as a bull for over five years (I’m 42) and this was my first experience and hopefully it could be an inspiration for your future wife. What we arranged and did almost five years from now is still in our hearts. I believe that good planning, mutual respect and a solid agreement prior to the act are the keys to a successful experience.

My good friend and his wife, a psychologist, at the age of 27 invited me for a dinner to celebrate her birthday. He had given me hints before by saying that I should come alone and that the evening may turn out a bit differently this time. I was curious and asked him straightforward if he planned anything sensual and if this also included me in the situation. He simply answered: yes.

When I came to the dinner with flowers and gifts I recognized that she was overly excited and also a shorter skirt than normal. You could simply see that she was horny and that she couldn’t wait for something hot to happen. When she kissed me on my cheek I immediately knew that I have been invited to serve as a bull or at least be part of something bigger.

When we sit down and have a first toast together my friend smiles to me and say that I’m the first but not the last guest. I looked a bit surprised and asked him when we can expect the other guests to come. “Right after when you have fucked XXX (my friends gf)”. At first I was embarrassed. I don’t know why. I could see it coming but it was a bit too much. I know her for a long time, we have spent a lot of dinners and parties together, but never had I thought it could lead to something like this.

I smiled back at both of them and said:”well, then I guess it’s time for her to go to work..”. I was still a bit nervous, but also extremely excited. I was already rock hard when he said those golden words (fuck).

I didn’t spare any time and stood up and walked towards her side. She looked excited and nervous as well. Eyes were glittering. My friend took a step back, like he wanted to show: “please go on, do her..”.

She was a petite little blonde and I always fancied her. Perfect ass, nice breasts. And a very cute face.

I began to kiss her softly and holding her hips. Immediately I felt that she had either come already or that she was soaked. And she was. I started to finger her a bit outside her panties and yes the parties were soaked in her juices. I got even harder..

Right after that she goes down as my slave and her eyes begging to open my pants and take out my rock hard cock. She feasts on it like it would be her last meal. Sloppy. Deep. Omg.. I will never forget that feeling. A foreign woman, with her man standing next to me, sucking my cock. Getting ready to have my cock inside of her. I had never had such a sensual experience in my life before..

I’ll continue if you want. Meanwhile I’ll post a pic I took when I took her doggy.

Let me know if you enjoy it!

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpeg
    IMG_1088.jpeg
    512.6 KB · Views: 111