My first cuckold experience as a Bull

MFBull

Male
Hello,

It all started out by a proposal I thought was a joke/test but ended up be something that was just suited for me.
I have had sexual relations and even been taken advantage of as a teen. But no horrible things, just 30+ girl that wanted
to get licked at a NYE party. But it probably left some traces since I had this instinct to ’fuck’ and to give a woman orgasm more than thinking in romantic terms or even ‘make love’.

Anyway. I’m at a gathering for expats in the city I live in. A couple had been chatting with me, and especially the girl. A brunette, sexy but normal build woman of 30-32, so around ten years younger than me. After some beers we get into talking about sex (of course..) and I try to explain that coming inside of a woman is probably the best feeling. Just like that. I wanted to see her reaction. I scented that something was going on..

We go to smoke (I don’t smoke but once in a blue moon…) and me and her boyfriend gets very well along. A nice man in my age.
After the gathering we three end up outside the bar. Suddenly she speaks a foreign language which I don’t understand and starts to lean into me, fast her bf joins and we sandwich her. I’m a bit shy in this moment and feel a bit awkwar. I didn’t really hit on her before, she was taken. But hey.. how do I know what kind of preferences they have? Well I was about to know very soon…

I propose that we part for the evening and that I invite them for dinner next weekend. I knew what was about to happen but I like to perform well and I was drunk.

Exactly a week later we meet at my place. I cook food from the woman‘s region and we discuss its culture and music as we listen to it. I know a lot about the country and its people but don’t understand it unfortunately. In general we have a great time. Talking about everything: existence, purpose on earth, travels, food. Everything.

Around 2 AM things are getting heated up. We are now drunk. (Just like a week ago..). We start to dance and she immediately dances near me and touches my cock with her butt. And it’s a firm and nice one.

The bf comes into the game and I behave like a gentleman since I havent received any official invitation. But he shows me that’s it’s ’go time’ when he takes my hand and put in on her yummy breasts. I immediately get rock hard.

We are all so excited that we both almost ‘r@pe’ her in form of that I take off her pants very fast and start to lick her from behind while she’s standing. She moans, and I get a big amount of squirt in my mouth, I don’t think she came but her panties we soaked and more were to come in my mouth. Her bf is now kissing her and when I’m done licking her vagina and anal we carry her together to the bed.

I continue to lick her and it’ s a delight. A fresh clean shaved pussy to feast on. The bf stands in the background and just enjoying the view. I continue to kiss her over her whole body..he takes off his pants and start to masturbate due to all excitement. Im also taking off my pants and she takes my cock immediately. She sucks it so bad, like she hadn’t have cock for ages. As she almost chokes on my cock i can’t wait to enter her. And I plan to do it raw. But the bf insists to wear a condom. He asks me "do you want to go on a ride?"
oh yes, yes I want..

I turn her around and gently enters her from behind. It’s like heaven (like it usually is..) she moans so hard. And it is so intense. The bf is totally loosing it when he sees that I pound his girl to an almost unconscious state. I can’t stop because not only am I rock hard, but this is a very attractive lady.
We start to spit roast her. He takes her now from behind while she sucks my cock and kiss and suck on my nipples (that was something new). After that she sits on me and I make an ’artificial’ DP. I don’t only put the fingers in her anal but also takes her near me just like I was preparing for another man to enter. And the bf does. I have oil in the bedroom so it goes quickly. She is so relaxed.
That scream of joy and delight will always remain with me. It was probably her first DP.

To make a long story short, we continued to fuck her in all positions and DPed her one more time, until we both came in her mouth. First the bf and then me. On the tongue.

Afterwards the poor little girl felt embarrassed. I quickly took my responsibility and kissed her deeply and said that this is the most natural thing in the world, that I would do the same if my woman wanted it. The bf was just happy and excited to have had his girl completely taken. I actually wanted to take a picture but the bf asked me not to (understandable..), since her pussy looked had been fucked by a football team.

We haven’t met after that since I moved, but I know that anytime we want, we can have the same magical atmosphere, because we became not only friends that night, but also lovers.