Experiences of first time being with someone of another race.

WellHungBull9

The first time I used a black woman. She worked for my father. I flirted with her and she responded. Soon I was pounding her black ass in my dad's office when he was out of town. She would call her husband he'd have to leave work to pick up the kids bc she had to work late. The first time we fucked i called her the n word while I was fucking her ass. Didn't know how she would takr it, she responded by cumming instantly. She expressed after that first time that she wanted me to "own", that she wanted to be my property.

The first time I used a black woman. She worked for my father. I flirted with her and she responded. Soon I was pounding her black ass in my dad's office when he was out of town. She would call her husband he'd have to leave work to pick up the kids bc she had to work late. The first time we fucked i called her the n word while I was fucking her ass. Didn't know how she would takr it, she responded by cumming instantly. She expressed after that first time that she wanted me to "own", that she wanted to be my property.

How far did u take it? Call her names alot? Did u treat her like the cunt she was?

Reactions: toolman2c
A lifetime ago but in my 20’s i worked with a heavy black girl that would brag about how she sucked cock. I worked second shift with her and i asked her if she wanted to get some drinks before the bars closed, well anyway after a few she says to me very bluntly I want to show you my skills and suck you off. I was like hell im up for it so we go out to my truck and she gets to business and wow! I have a very thick 7.5 and it was incredible seeing her head going up and down on my white cock. I dont cum easy but the slurping and sucking sound with the pleasure was unbearable and i let out a load groan to let her know i was about to bust and she didn’t flinch as i came violently in her mouth.

She came up licking her lips and i said i owe her another drink for that and we went back inside. Before we left she told me like three times how good my load tasted, guess thats from eating healthy lol.

I’ve only been with 3 black ladies in my life. The third time was the charm. Best I’ve ever had, white or black. She loved blow jobs and she was fantastic. Probably the second or third time we hooked up, she asked what turns me on the most and I said getting my wife back into her old lifestyle before we married. That turned into the most intense blow job I had ever had. She and I were coworkers before so she knew small things about me and my wife. But not our sex lives, until then. About 3 weeks later she called me up wanting to ride the back roads again. We only got to get together riding around in my truck around the old country roads. So she gets topless and starts doing her thing. (Big beautiful brown tits). After 10 minutes or so I blasted a load into her mouth and she swallowed it all but kept licking and pounding her fist up and down. I told her that she had already gotten her prize but she said that she was going to get her one more. Then she began sucking, stroking and talking. Said we had plenty of time because she made sure my wife was being kept very busy. She had friends that worked with my wife and they were all fucking her until we were done. Then said she knew people who lived in my wife’s hometown and they confirmed she was a complete slut nearly all her life. She kept saying nastier things until I blew off again. We had done this for almost four years and probably fucked only 4 times.

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020