want to hear more. we have about 8 hook ups to go through

• Total voters

aus2024

Male
Gold
I was telling someone about this and thought id share it. We had discussed having another guy after we had had 3 somes with women and had met a few couples.

we were chatting to a guy online for a while. She eventually agreed to meet him for a few drink.

I met him first and she was about 30 mins late. By the time she got there we were a few beers in and getting on well lol.

She arrrived and I could tell she was nervous but we had a few more and then decided to go to his hotel. The concersation when i said - ok, shall we go - was a massive turn on. I think all our hearts were beating fast

we got to his room and she went into the bathroom. Me and him were basically just stood waiting, nevously getting a glass of wine.

She came out of the bathroom in heels and underwear, she was flushed and nervous and had a bit of a smile.

She walked over and stood inbetween us. She has a figure very similar to your mrs. Thicc, with a decent size ass, medium tits and good legs.

he started to kiss her while I lifted her hair up and kissed her neck. She was arching her back and sticking her ass into me while he kissed her
I undid her bra from behind and it dropped to the floor. He dropped to suck and lick her tits. he was really sucking hard on her swollen nipples.
She leaned back to kiss me while he was doing this.

(Just so you know. This is word for word how it happened, no dramatisation)

He took down her knickers and she stepped out of them, she was there naked apart from her heels. He got on his knees and started to lick and finger her. I held onto her hair and was kissing her. I could feel her twitching when he hit the right spot. Every now and again she would stop kissing, her mouth open and lingering while she was enjjoying what he was doing to her.

She then pushed us both away and dropped down onto her heels. She got my cock out and started to lick it all the way down. I don't think id ever been as hard in my life. he was getting his out while she was doing it.
She then had hold of both of us, taking it in turns to lick and suck us. going as far down as she could until she gagged. he was about 7 inch, the same as me but maybe slightly thicker. She pushed our cocks together so she could lick them at the same time then she pushed them both into her mouth. She has amazing eyes and she was looking up at us with her mouth absolutely wide open and stretched.

I was doing all i could not to cum. She was really turned on and told him to get on the bed.
She sat in his face in a 69 so he could eat her pussy and ass. she had his cock in her mouth while I slowly wanked in front of her face.

She was telling me what he was doing

"he sucking hard on my clit and he has some fingers in my ass, he stretching it and spitting on it"

She then reached for my cock and wanted us to both fuck her pretty mouth at the same time.
This was the first time we met this guy. We met him about 3 times in total. Each time we pushed the boundaries a little more

I was telling someone about this and thought id share it. We had discussed having another guy after we had had 3 somes with women and had met a few couples.

we were chatting to a guy online for a while. She eventually agreed to meet him for a few drink.

I met him first and she was about 30 mins late. By the time she got there we were a few beers in and getting on well lol.

She arrrived and I could tell she was nervous but we had a few more and then decided to go to his hotel. The concersation when i said - ok, shall we go - was a massive turn on. I think all our hearts were beating fast

we got to his room and she went into the bathroom. Me and him were basically just stood waiting, nevously getting a glass of wine.

She came out of the bathroom in heels and underwear, she was flushed and nervous and had a bit of a smile.

She walked over and stood inbetween us. She has a figure very similar to your mrs. Thicc, with a decent size ass, medium tits and good legs.

he started to kiss her while I lifted her hair up and kissed her neck. She was arching her back and sticking her ass into me while he kissed her
I undid her bra from behind and it dropped to the floor. He dropped to suck and lick her tits. he was really sucking hard on her swollen nipples.

He took down her knickers and she stepped out of them, she was there naked apart from her heels. He got on his knees and started to lick and finger her. I held onto her hair and was kissing her. I could feel her twitching when he hit the right spot. Every now and again she would stop kissing, her mouth open and lingering while she was enjjoying what he was doing to her.

She then pushed us both away and dropped down onto her heels. She got my cock out and started to lick it all the way down. I don't think id ever been as hard in my life. he was getting his out while she was doing it.
She then had hold of both of us, taking it in turns to lick and suck us. going as far down as she could until she gagged. he was about 7 inch, the same as me but maybe slightly thicker. She pushed our cocks together so she could lick them at the same time then she pushed them both into her mouth. She has amazing eyes and she was looking up at us with her mouth absolutely wide open and stretched.

I was doing all i could not to cum. She was really turned on and told him to get on the bed.
She sat in his face in a 69 so he could eat her pussy and ass. she had his cock in her mouth while I slowly wanked in front of her face.

"he sucking hard on my clit and he has some fingers in my ass, he stretching it and spitting on it"

She then reached for my cock and wanted us to both fuck her pretty mouth at the same time.
This was the first time we met this guy. We met him about 3 times in total. Each time we pushed the boundaries a little more
This is so similar to our first MFM threesome

so shes in a 69 with him, his legs are in the edge of the bed and she has both of us in her mouth.

Hes licking her ass and fingering her pussy and shes got her eyes closed. Her mouth is open and his cock is ramming down her throat. Shes coughing and gagging but shes allowing him to use her throat. She letting saliva just drop down his hard cock.
Im sat in a chair wanking, watching him use her.

They then swap around so shes on her back and he's knelt over her face. he opening her pussy and licking and sucking her.

i can see that shes got his balls in her mouth while she wanking him off. hes hard as a rock and hes telling her to slow down because hes going to cum and he doesnt want to yet.

Shes got his balls wet and she keep licking and sucking them. Then she moves up and opens his ass up. she stickes her tongue right in. I can see that shes really eating his ass. he actualluy starts to shake as he cums over her stomach and pussy. Shes wanking him slowly. I can see shes squeezing it and making sure shes gets it all.

I walk over to her as im ready to cum. she opens her mouth and lets me shoot it over her face. She then sucks and licks me until its all gone.

He tells her to give him 10 minutes or so and then he wants to go again and to fuck her so she goes to shower.

he took a shower after her. When he came out she was stood by the hotel room window.

He sat in the chair and she was stood in front of him naked, facing away.
He bent her over so she was resting on the small table next to him. Legs straight, ass in the air.

he started to lick and finger her from behind, his face pushed deep into her round ass.

he must have had two or three finger in her pussy .

She was moaning and trying to bend her knees but he would let her. everytime she did he told her to straighten up and stick her ass out.

He then used his other hand. I could see he had at least two fingers in her ass and three maybe four in her pussy. He was finger fucking her in both holes hard and fast.

She was moaning and said "use my fucking ass, make me fucking cum hard"

his hard on was back and he was telling her to shut the fuck up and keep still. her legs were trembling and she was clearly trying hard to do as she was told.

She had a massive orgasm and he stood up and held her hips while she did. She was in the same position. I could see her face was bright red

While she was still cumming he threw her on the bed on her back. he knelft in fron of her and opened her legs wide. he had his arms under them so they were as wide open as they could be. He shoved his cock into her as deep as he could and fucked her.

he was holding one leg high and wide and he was pulling her head towards him by the back of her neck with the other.

he just fucked her hard and fast. no messing. her tits were bouncing as he pumped her as hard as he could.

It was long until he came. he must have cum iside her a little as as soon as he pulled it out he was cumming. She he shot it over he stomach and leg and then rubbed her with his cock until he finished.

It was probably the hottest thing I had ever seen. She was bright red and had been really used and fucked.

We had a sitter and got a hotel for the night. Shortly after our arrival there was a knock on the door, and it was her ex fuck buddy. He was the one she always used in our sex talk about 3somes and big dicks. I thought she just said he had a big dick to excite me, I found out that night she wasn't joking...lol
Started out with BJs for us both until we turned our focus on her. I had to watch for a little bit as he pounded her with (his almost 11" dick, it was measured on a separate occasion, lol), before I eventually joined in. We played until it was time to check out. Fantastic night, and the 1st of many

While she was still cumming he threw her on the bed on her back. he knelft in fron of her and opened her legs wide. he had his arms under them so they were as wide open as they could be. He shoved his cock into her as deep as he could and fucked her.

he was holding one leg high and wide and he was pulling her head towards him by the back of her neck with the other.

he just fucked her hard and fast. no messing. her tits were bouncing as he pumped her as hard as he could.

It was long until he came. he must have cum iside her a little as as soon as he pulled it out he was cumming. She he shot it over he stomach and leg and then rubbed her with his cock until he finished.

It was probably the hottest thing I had ever seen. She was bright red and had been really used and fucked.
We arranged to catch up with him again. It was about 3 months later that we did.

This time it was at our house.
We went out for dinner first and didnt hang around to get back. We were chatting like we had know each other for ages. i suppose having done what we had together it can enable a free and easy chat!

She told us to wait downstairs and she went and got changed into a sheer see through dress. She's about 5'4 and curvy. A great ass, very round but i good shape. medium tits, about a c but a smallish frame. Very pretty with big brown eyes.

We went out for dinner first and didnt hang around to get back. We were chatting like we had know each other for ages. i suppose having done what we had together it can enable a free and easy chat!

She told us to wait downstairs and she went and got changed into a sheer see through dress. She's about 5'4 and curvy. A great ass, very round but i good shape. medium tits, about a c but a smallish frame. Very pretty with big brown eyes.
She sat us both down on the beds and one at a time she undid our trousers and took them off. She was knelt in front of us both playing with our cocks and balls, getting us hard. She spat on us and started to wank us as we got harder. She was saying

"This time I want to be used by you both"
"I want to be fucked by you both properly"

She sounds hot, a pic would give us confirmation 😉😈

She sat us both down on the beds and one at a time she undid our trousers and took them off. She was knelt in front of us both playing with our cocks and balls, getting us hard. She spat on us and started to wank us as we got harder. She was saying

"This time I want to be used by you both"
"I want to be fucked by you both properly"
She started to give him head, going as far down as she could, all the time she was slowly wanking me. She was gagging and pushing it down as far as she could. She couldnt take it all and was bottoming out with about an inch to go but she was sticking her tongue out while she did it. it was hot as fuck