want to hear more. we have about 8 hook ups to go through

• Total voters
So my wife and Dave had gone back into the bedroom.

This is how she told me what happened just about word for word. I'll write is as she told it.

She did say she never had anal but his girlfriend had told me that she had stood watching them for a little while when I was in the shower and that he had her on all fours and was definitely fucking her ass. She said that he had told her to be good and open her ass for him.

my wife misses that part out when she recollected the night to me.
My wife was fucking a guy who did contract work for her for about three months. I knew about it and agreed but the stories she was telling me when she got home made it clear he was getting more and more possessive (asking her to leave me and move into an apartment that he would rent and quitting her job to 'do his books') so I asked her to fuck someone else. She agreed but then told me two years later she cheated with him weekly for those two years. She always said she never sucked his cock to completion or let him fuck her arse but she slipped just last week and said he had once when I was on a work trip. It's gorgeous, delicious and confronting when more and more erotic, uninhibited and slutty details slip out.

She said he pushed her onto the bed and got between her legs. She was pretty short and he was a huge guy. he had her legs wide open with his arms across them so she couldnt get them together at all. She was already wet from being licked and fingered and her shoved his cock in all the way to his balls pinning her against the bed.

He then laid on his back and got her to sit on his cock. She said it about 7 inches long but it was really thick and she could feel it stretching her.
He got her to stand over him and then sit down on it. keeping her feet flat on the bed. he held her ankles down and told her to grind on him, then bounce.
She said this turned her on and she told him to keep telling her what to do.

This is when the story changes from what the girl said and what my wife said. Same positions etc but I think it went in her ass and not her pussy. She said he aske dif he could use her ass and she said no but it sounds like she said yes, so as she recollects this its actually in her tight ass and not her pussy.

he got her on all fours and he licked and fingered her ass from behind. he told her to have her arms out wide and to keep her knees together and her ass in the air.

She said he actually said. Its my turn to use you to cum so take it and dont make a fucking sound, your husband is next door using my girlfriend and its my turn now.

She said him saying that turned her on and he then stood over her and started to fuck her. Im sure he fucked her pussy for a little while before then pushing it in her ass. Her ass is small and tight so if his cock was thick it would have taken a bit to squeeze it in

She said him saying that turned her on and he then stood over her and started to fuck her. Im sure he fucked her pussy for a little while before then pushing it in her ass. Her ass is small and tight so if his cock was thick it would have taken a bit to squeeze it in
This must be when his girlfriend heard him saying to be a good girl and give him her ass.

Reactions: Openhubbi
she said he was crouched behind her holding her hips with one hand and had her throat with the other, pulling her head back so he could kiss her and he licked her face a few times. she said he was absolutely pounding her so her ass was pushing against him as she had her knees on the bed and so there was hardly any give.

he spat in her mouth and told her to keep still while he fucked her ass.

She said it didnt last long and she glad as she could hardly take it. He pulled out and span her over and came on her stomach pussy and leg.

He then got up and went into the shower and didnt say a thing to her at all

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Ocguy
I was telling someone about this and thought id share it. We had discussed having another guy after we had had 3 somes with women and had met a few couples.

we were chatting to a guy online for a while. She eventually agreed to meet him for a few drink.

I met him first and she was about 30 mins late. By the time she got there we were a few beers in and getting on well lol.

She arrrived and I could tell she was nervous but we had a few more and then decided to go to his hotel. The concersation when i said - ok, shall we go - was a massive turn on. I think all our hearts were beating fast

we got to his room and she went into the bathroom. Me and him were basically just stood waiting, nevously getting a glass of wine.

She came out of the bathroom in heels and underwear, she was flushed and nervous and had a bit of a smile.

She walked over and stood inbetween us. She has a figure very similar to your mrs. Thicc, with a decent size ass, medium tits and good legs.

he started to kiss her while I lifted her hair up and kissed her neck. She was arching her back and sticking her ass into me while he kissed her
I undid her bra from behind and it dropped to the floor. He dropped to suck and lick her tits. he was really sucking hard on her swollen nipples.
She leaned back to kiss me while he was doing this.

(Just so you know. This is word for word how it happened, no dramatisation)

He took down her knickers and she stepped out of them, she was there naked apart from her heels. He got on his knees and started to lick and finger her. I held onto her hair and was kissing her. I could feel her twitching when he hit the right spot. Every now and again she would stop kissing, her mouth open and lingering while she was enjjoying what he was doing to her.

She then pushed us both away and dropped down onto her heels. She got my cock out and started to lick it all the way down. I don't think id ever been as hard in my life. he was getting his out while she was doing it.
She then had hold of both of us, taking it in turns to lick and suck us. going as far down as she could until she gagged. he was about 7 inch, the same as me but maybe slightly thicker. She pushed our cocks together so she could lick them at the same time then she pushed them both into her mouth. She has amazing eyes and she was looking up at us with her mouth absolutely wide open and stretched.

I was doing all i could not to cum. She was really turned on and told him to get on the bed.
She sat in his face in a 69 so he could eat her pussy and ass. she had his cock in her mouth while I slowly wanked in front of her face.

She was telling me what he was doing

"he sucking hard on my clit and he has some fingers in my ass, he stretching it and spitting on it"

She then reached for my cock and wanted us to both fuck her pretty mouth at the same time.
This was the first time we met this guy. We met him about 3 times in total. Each time we pushed the boundaries a little more
Nice one mate 🔥👍🏻

We were chatting to another guy online who had a gf that wasnt that interested in meeting but was happy to chat and have sex on cam. I could tell he was dying to meet us but couldnt say anything. His gf was hot, skinny with decent tits and he was athletic and had a really thick cock. not the longest but thick.

Eventually he messaged me privately saying he wanted to catch up with my wife and I

Eventually I got the Mrs to agree, she actually got on with the guys gf so it took a bit of persuading! I think they are on this site now so for this I'll call him Andrew

Reactions: Openhubbi