want to hear more. we have about 8 hook ups to go through

• Total voters
So to recap. This was the second time we met this guy

This time it was at our house.
We went out for dinner first and didnt hang around to get back. We were chatting like we had know each other for ages. i suppose having done what we had together it can enable a free and easy chat!

She told us to wait downstairs and she went and got changed into a sheer see through dress. She's about 5'4 and curvy. A great ass, very round but i good shape. medium tits, about a c but a smallish frame. Very pretty with big brown eyes.
She sat us both down on the beds and one at a time she undid our trousers and took them off. She was knelt in front of us both playing with our cocks and balls, getting us hard. She spat on us and started to wank us as we got harder. She was saying

"This time I want to be used by you both"
"I want to be fucked by you both properly"

She started to give him head, going as far down as she could, all the time she was slowly wanking me. She was gagging and pushing it down as far as she could. She couldnt take it all and was bottoming out with about an inch to go but she was sticking her tongue out while she did it. it was hot as fuck.

She carried on doing this for a while and then told us both to get on our knees on the bed. It felt a little odd. The two of us naked shoulders and hips together lol.
She had holf of both of out rock hard cocks from behind us and was licking and sucking our balls and asses. It was so fucking hot. One second you could feel her tongue in your ass as she tugged my cock hard backwards and then you could tell from his reaction he was getting the same treatment. She kept on swapping and yanking our cocks so fucking hard i could hardly stand it.

We both asked her to get on the bed but I think she was enjoying being in control this time. She had both my balls in her mouth and was tugging and sucking them so hard I was making noises like she usually makes :oops:. The other guy had his face in the bed as he was getting the same kind of rough treatment. She left me alone and started working on him. I sat up and went over the the chair. She was literally pulling his balls away from him with her mouth and squeezing his cock so hard it was going purple. He had his head down and was grabbing the bed covers in his fists.

We had her across the bed so her head was over the edge of it. We told her we were going to fuck her tight pussy and hot mouth as hard and fast as we could. When we got tired fucking her pussy we would swap meaning she was getting fucked as hard as possible non-stop.

I had her mouth first and held her throat tightly. I started to get her used to not gagging as I banged the roof of her mouth and back of her throat.

he had her legs wide open and started to fuck her hard. She had her back arched and her tits were sticking out and bouncing with the pressure of us both fucking each end of her.

She had her arms out wide as she wasnt allowed to move

we kept this going for a while. she was gagging and coughing salvia out while we fucked her mouth. It wasnt long before she started to cum. I was in her the first time she came and she warapped her legs around me and held his stomach to stop him from fucking her mouth while she came. She was bright red and flushed and we could both feel her shuddering.

I quickly jumped off her and her stuck his hard cock straight in. She was so wet he went right to the balls in a second and she came again instantly.

We asked of if she was ok and she said "shut up and keep fucking me, I want both your cum in me"

He held her hips and started to fuck her. She was sat up slightly telling him what to do.

'thats it, keep that speed, faster, im close to cumming again"

he was getting there and pulled it out to wank but she told him to stick it back in.

he did and started to cum straight away. She did as well.

he stayed inside her until he had emptied into her completely

It was so hot. She was absolutely covered in sweat and he had filled her pussy with cum.

She got on all fours ad told me to fuck his cum out of her

I could feel it squirting out as I pounded her from behind. It didnt take me long to cum in her.

We were all shattered and sweating. I showered and left them in the bedroom.

She told me he was kissing her and asked her if he could fuck her ass later when we had recovered.

We all showered separately, dressed and went to the kitchen for a glass of wine.

It was so hot. She was absolutely covered in sweat and he had filled her pussy with cum.

She got on all fours ad told me to fuck his cum out of her

I could feel it squirting out as I pounded her from behind. It didnt take me long to cum in her.

We were all shattered and sweating. I showered and left them in the bedroom.

She told me he was kissing her and asked her if he could fuck her ass later when we had recovered.

We all showered separately, dressed and went to the kitchen for a glass of wine.
Excellent re-telling of a beautiful scene. You have me as hard as hell here 😜

Reactions: toolman2c
we were sat in the living room all a little shell shocked and tired :). her face was bright red and we were both waiting to see if we could get it going again :sneaky:.

After a little while she got up and said " well im tired and im going to bed. If you want to join me then it better be soon because I need sleep"

She disappeared back to the bedroom.

After about 10 minutes we both went back into the room. She was laid under the covers with a silk gown on.

She rolled her eyes and just pulled the covers back, pulled her night gown to the sides and then opened her legs.

he immediately went down on her as I started to kiss her.

After a little while he came up for a kiss and she turned to face him so her back was against me. her ass was wet so he must have been fingering and licking it.
I held her ass open, she had a great ass, very round with a small waist as you can see on her pic.

I pushed my hard cock against her tight ass. As usual it took a while for it to find the right spot and for the end to move in. Once in I held it there as she had the hand on my stomach stopping it.

he was laughing saying to her, now its your turn.

She lifted her leg so he could get in between them from her front and he pushed his cock into her pussy. As my cock went into her ass I could feel his cock inside her pushing against mine.

I managed to get all my cock into her ass and was starting to give her the whole length in and out but I couldnt hold out for long and started to cum again.
I could feel him hammering her pussy inside her and my cum was shooting into her. She was gritting her teeth and just saying "fuck fuck fuck".

I pulled out and went to the bathroom to wash my cock.

When I got back she was on her back with her legs wide open, he had took the opportunity to fuck her big ass., . His arms were behind her knees holding them high and wide and at the same time lifting her ass towards him.

he was absolutely going for it, all the way in and out, i could see her asshole stretching around his cock. He was telling her to be a good girl and take it. It seems me being out of the room gave him a little more control of what he wanted to do.

She was telling him to hurry as she couldnt take it much longer but as she said that he pulled his cock out and came on her stomach.

He rubbed his cock on her pussy and legs and then basically collapsed.

That was that for that meeting. The next time we met was with his wife. All in all we met about 6 couples and 3 single guys. These first two meetings are in chronological order. I can continue with them like that if anyone is interested.
Definitely interested in the next part mate, keep 'em coming

Reactions: Openhubbi
so shes in a 69 with him, his legs are in the edge of the bed and she has both of us in her mouth.

Hes licking her ass and fingering her pussy and shes got her eyes closed. Her mouth is open and his cock is ramming down her throat. Shes coughing and gagging but shes allowing him to use her throat. She letting saliva just drop down his hard cock.
Im sat in a chair wanking, watching him use her.

They then swap around so shes on her back and he's knelt over her face. he opening her pussy and licking and sucking her.

i can see that shes got his balls in her mouth while she wanking him off. hes hard as a rock and hes telling her to slow down because hes going to cum and he doesnt want to yet.

Shes got his balls wet and she keep licking and sucking them. Then she moves up and opens his ass up. she stickes her tongue right in. I can see that shes really eating his ass. he actualluy starts to shake as he cums over her stomach and pussy. Shes wanking him slowly. I can see shes squeezing it and making sure shes gets it all.

I walk over to her as im ready to cum. she opens her mouth and lets me shoot it over her face. She then sucks and licks me until its all gone.

He tells her to give him 10 minutes or so and then he wants to go again and to fuck her so she goes to shower.