I fucked my married coworker

Tylerb

Male
This tight little slut cheryl started working at the restaurant I'm a cook at a few months ago. She has always flirted with me. She'd always joke around about me having a BBC, and that she actually never seen one in person. Well last night I actually got to show her..

We all stayed after work to have a few drinks, and she got pretty tipsy. She kept leaning into me touching my arm. Laughing at anything I said. Then she finally ran her hand over my cock. She asked if she could finally see it. So wjen no one was paying attention I took her back to my car. I had her yoga pants off, and her shirt pulled off in just a minute

When I pulled out my cock she gasped. Cheryl told me I was at least twice as big as her husband. When I worked it in her tight little white pussy, it griped my cock as I rammed it in balls deep. Her legs were spread in the air, and I took off her shoes and socks to look at her pretty feet. They were so big, I pressed them into my face and inhaled her toes. I was ramming her little pissy so deep I swear I could feel her cervix.

I pulled out and wrapped her big feet around my cock, and made her give me a foot job. Working your feet up and down as I thrust into them faster and faster. Finally I rammed my cock back in her stretched pussy. I came so hard inside of her, pumping it in deep.

Her fiance showed up like 10 minutes later to come get her, with my cum leaking out of her bet.

A few years back I started a new job at an assembly plant, the pay was good but the hours and days were long, and worse it was a rotating shift one month on nights and one month on days, on the assembly line I was paired with a female co-worker and working long hours you get to know each other, we quickly became friends and started meeting after work for drinks and to wind down from a long day, soon after we started meeting at her place for sex, like myself she was married too but her husband was a delivery driver and was gone most of the week and sometimes the whole month, we would usually get together on the month we worked at night, my wife never knew what time I was getting off work so she would go to her work before I got off, my co-worker let me know right away that she needed to relieve stress and that it was just sex between us, our little affair went on for 4 years, eventually her husband found a better job in another state and she transferred to a sister company in that state, throughout the years I've text with her and kept in touch, I miss the amazing sex we used to have especially sleeping with her afterwards, i took these pictures of her one day, she was posing for me before jumping in bed.

Screenshot_20240401-070324~2.pngScreenshot_20240401-070144~2.pngScreenshot_20240401-065518~2.pngScreenshot_20240401-065933~2.pngScreenshot_20240401-065322~2.png

Last edited:
Hell yeah I'd Hate to give that up to...your wife never knew? Lucky bastard
No she never found out cause I worked so many hours that by the time I got off work she was already at her workplace, it was harder when I would work days because my wife would be home by the time I got off but we still managed to get a quick one now and then.

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020
Late 70s I worked at Kmart. About 250 employees, most were part time. Most were under 30, I was 19.
It was well known what girls did what. I fucked many of the girls I worked with, most were single, some were married and most all had a boyfriend they said they loved. Getting laid was easy as hell. The managers were all early 30, single and fucking anything that looked even half do-able.
I loved about 5 minutes from the store. Many girls loved with their parents so they'd stop at my place for sex.
There was all kinds, some were shy, some were the slut type. Fun times.

A few years back I started a new job at an assembly plant, the pay was good but the hours and days were long, and worse it was a rotating shift one month on nights and one month on days, on the assembly line I was paired with a female co-worker and working long hours you get to know each other, we quickly became friends and started meeting after work for drinks and to wind down from a long day, soon after we started meeting at her place for sex, like myself she was married too but her husband was a delivery driver and was gone most of the week and sometimes the whole month, we would usually get together on the month we worked at night, my wife never knew what time I was getting off work so she would go to her work before I got off, my co-worker let me know right away that she needed to relieve stress and that it was just sex between us, our little affair went on for 4 years, eventually her husband found a better job in another state and she transferred to a sister company in that state, throughout the years I've text with her and kept in touch, I miss the amazing sex we used to have especially sleeping with her afterwards, i took these pictures of her one day, she was posing for me before jumping in bed.

View attachment 2035852View attachment 2035854View attachment 2035856View attachment 2035857View attachment 2035858
Oh man, she's definitely sexy as fuck. At least ya got some of it....js

This tight little slut cheryl started working at the restaurant I'm a cook at a few months ago. She has always flirted with me. She'd always joke around about me having a BBC, and that she actually never seen one in person. Well last night I actually got to show her..

We all stayed after work to have a few drinks, and she got pretty tipsy. She kept leaning into me touching my arm. Laughing at anything I said. Then she finally ran her hand over my cock. She asked if she could finally see it. So wjen no one was paying attention I took her back to my car. I had her yoga pants off, and her shirt pulled off in just a minute

When I pulled out my cock she gasped. Cheryl told me I was at least twice as big as her husband. When I worked it in her tight little white pussy, it griped my cock as I rammed it in balls deep. Her legs were spread in the air, and I took off her shoes and socks to look at her pretty feet. They were so big, I pressed them into my face and inhaled her toes. I was ramming her little pissy so deep I swear I could feel her cervix.

I pulled out and wrapped her big feet around my cock, and made her give me a foot job. Working your feet up and down as I thrust into them faster and faster. Finally I rammed my cock back in her stretched pussy. I came so hard inside of her, pumping it in deep.

Her fiance showed up like 10 minutes later to come get her, with my cum leaking out of her bet.
Fiance? Or husband? :)

A few years ago after our 3 kids were either in high school and college my wife went back to work in marketing.. she had been working for her current company for about a year, she did a lot of traveling. I hadn’t meet any of the people from her work.
My wife finally invited me to a work party. It was nice to finally put a face to the names love heard her talk about . After a few hours and many drinks later I went to the bathroom, I had to take a poop and was in the stall. I heard the door open and then I heard two voices. I recognize the voices of two guys one was her boss and the second was a colleague that traveled with her quite a bit. They were both older gentleman. I really wasn’t paying attention too much to what they were saying until I heard my wife’s name. I heard one of the men say Marybeth .. One of the men commented that he didn’t think she was married, and was surprised to meet me that night. Her boss name was Tim and the other guy, Her coworker was named Mike . I continue to listen to their conversation as obviously they had a few drinks and didn’t know that I was in there.. Kim commented on my wife’s dress told Mike that she always looks good and Mike agreed. Then Tim, asked Mike how long it took him to get her in bed. Mike kinda laughed and said it took three trips. Tim kind of laughed and said it only took him 2 lunches for him to take her back to his house and fuck her on a workday. Mike laughed again and said he had heard stories about her and all of them were true as they both laughed. Mike asked him is there anyone in the office that hasn’t fucked her? Kind of laughed and said not many why do you think we keep her around it’s not because of her work experience. Mike then started laughing and said as long as she keeps sucking dick and fucking I’m gonna keep her around. I don’t care if her work is adequate. Her bed skills are fucking phenomenal and they both laughed and headed out the door. I was shocked as I heard these stories about my wife, but I noticed my cock was rockhard and I ended up jerking off before heading back to the party.. I never told my wife what I heard and I guess she still fucking and sucking because she still has a job there …

Attachments

• IMG_6235.jpeg
    IMG_6235.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 38

I like your story it was hot but I am assuming it was fantasy. Is she married or have a fiance? You have to get the details straight......

A few years ago after our 3 kids were either in high school and college my wife went back to work in marketing.. she had been working for her current company for about a year, she did a lot of traveling. I hadn’t meet any of the people from her work.
My wife finally invited me to a work party. It was nice to finally put a face to the names love heard her talk about . After a few hours and many drinks later I went to the bathroom, I had to take a poop and was in the stall. I heard the door open and then I heard two voices. I recognize the voices of two guys one was her boss and the second was a colleague that traveled with her quite a bit. They were both older gentleman. I really wasn’t paying attention too much to what they were saying until I heard my wife’s name. I heard one of the men say Marybeth .. One of the men commented that he didn’t think she was married, and was surprised to meet me that night. Her boss name was Tim and the other guy, Her coworker was named Mike . I continue to listen to their conversation as obviously they had a few drinks and didn’t know that I was in there.. Kim commented on my wife’s dress told Mike that she always looks good and Mike agreed. Then Tim, asked Mike how long it took him to get her in bed. Mike kinda laughed and said it took three trips. Tim kind of laughed and said it only took him 2 lunches for him to take her back to his house and fuck her on a workday. Mike laughed again and said he had heard stories about her and all of them were true as they both laughed. Mike asked him is there anyone in the office that hasn’t fucked her? Kind of laughed and said not many why do you think we keep her around it’s not because of her work experience. Mike then started laughing and said as long as she keeps sucking dick and fucking I’m gonna keep her around. I don’t care if her work is adequate. Her bed skills are fucking phenomenal and they both laughed and headed out the door. I was shocked as I heard these stories about my wife, but I noticed my cock was rockhard and I ended up jerking off before heading back to the party.. I never told my wife what I heard and I guess she still fucking and sucking because she still has a job there …
Can I get a job there?

Amazing wife.. keep it rolling;)