My Wife had to "Fake" a Betrayal

Before we started this “hotwife/stag” sexual lifestyle, we were both very uncomfortable with infidelity risks and kinda jealousy towards each other.

That doesn't mean we don't still feel jealous occasionally - depending on how the MFM goes, it's not cool - but it's clear that we've been mostly turned on on by the opportunities to enjoy great sex ever since.

There was a married man who used to hit on my wife, and I noticed this fact since we were dating. She, in turn, pretended to be nothing at all, but after we steped inside the hotwife lifestyle, there was no longer any reason for my wife to deny it.

We started talking about this every time we visited her relatives (that man lives there). We then started fantasizing about him get to succeed and fucking my wife after she admitted that she felt horny by the whole situation, and felt attracted for him too.

But there was a big problem. Even though he wasn't related, he was very close to the family and the fact is that we couldn't open up to this guy, exposing ourselves as a sharing couple. On the other hand, my wife was making space for him to get closer, and she herself felt the urge to have sex with him. I know there are many couples who travel for work and other reasons here, but in our case, travel REALLY matters and impacts our daily lives.

Sometimes I spend 2 or 3 weeks away from home, and she takes the opportunity to travel and help her family's business in nearby cities. It's also because of heavy travelling that we got into this shared sexual lifestyle. In short: My wife started to really wishing to fuck the guy.

The solution for her to mount his cock was to "FAKE" or pretend that she was cheating on her husband. In other words, despite me being fully aware and being updated on what was happening between the two, my wife pretended that she was having sex with him behind my back, as if it were an adultery in secrecy.

Although we mostly enjoy to share and swap, it was quite exciting to follow the experience. I could see that she enjoyed simulating an ordinary and dirty betrayal with that man, and the conflicting sensations which belonged to the "farse". Of course, she also really enjoyed the bastard's thick cock.

He was married, so there was the issue of schedules and associated risks. As the play goes along, my wife took advantage of the fact that she had the key to her grandmother's house (which is big, and the lady lives there alone), to take advantage of the lunch hours and afternoons when her grandma would go out for physical therapy and such, then she would with the man to her garage or basement to offer him the tasty pussy, mouth and ass to be well pluged and used.

It was a lot of fun (especially for the two of them) during almost two years.

But some scary things and problems were duly felt, too. The town isn't a big ONE and the guy's wife was never a random face in the crowd, she had a nearby address and was jealous of her husband. The lucky bastard managed to take some photos of the dates and from my naked wife (at her request, or rather, ours) but then started to insist on distributing them to other known guys in the town (a risk we didn't want to take, you know).

And the most serious or worst thing occured one night when my wife believing that her grandmother would already be asleep early in the night, welcomed the guy into her basement for a shag. However, the lady woke up and for all intents and purposes she went right there and caught my wife (her granddaughter) fucking, naked from the waist down. My wife begged pardon and asked for discretion, justifying to her grandmother that the man was me (her husband), a statmente which forced me to drop everything I was doing working 300 miles away and travel in urgency to her relatives' city, in the hope to aid and serve as an alibi.

We don't know if grandma swallowed that excused but at least it served to to avoid spreading any rumors about us. After a few more sex encounters and a certain letup in the frequency of visits to his home town, the "betrayal" with that guy was put aside. The fake was done, lol.

One of the few from those meetings: Daily skirt, daily panties, and full display of her ass:

1712036082036.jpeg