Fuck buddy.

My wife recently went to meet her fuck buddy in the town where we live and in the pub where we always drink together. Hidden in plain sight she laughed, but it didn’t stay hidden long! They were supposed to meet up have a drink and then go back to the hotel but she said it felt more exciting to be on an actual date. So they soon started flirting, touching hands and before long kissing. She said that she had never been so turned on, on a date! She loved that people we know saw her there with him. By the time they got back to the hotel they had only just started having sex when she first came. This is a really big thing for her as she doesn’t cum very easily, she told me that the fact people saw her with another man turned her on so much.
we went to the same pub a few days later but only managed to stay for one drink as she was so turned on knowing that people in there knew she had a lover. We went home and had the most amazing sex!
I was really unsure about how I feel about it, but there’s not a lot I can do now, she wants to meet another guy in there now, what do you think how would you react?

My wife recently went to meet her fuck buddy in the town where we live and in the pub where we always drink together. Hidden in plain sight she laughed, but it didn’t stay hidden long! They were supposed to meet up have a drink and then go back to the hotel but she said it felt more exciting to be on an actual date. So they soon started flirting, touching hands and before long kissing. She said that she had never been so turned on, on a date! She loved that people we know saw her there with him. By the time they got back to the hotel they had only just started having sex when she first came. This is a really big thing for her as she doesn’t cum very easily, she told me that the fact people saw her with another man turned her on so much.
we went to the same pub a few days later but only managed to stay for one drink as she was so turned on knowing that people in there knew she had a lover. We went home and had the most amazing sex!
I was really unsure about how I feel about it, but there’s not a lot I can do now, she wants to meet another guy in there now, what do you think how would you react?
Arrange guys to meet her there

Reactions: toolman2c
Nice

my wife's sisters & a few of my buddies knew about our LS. so, no problem, here.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
To be honest the more I think about it and the more time has passed I realise I have no problem with it. We are in an open relationship and I honestly don’t have a problem with people knowing. We are very happy, in love and safe in our relationship. We never lie to eachother about anything and we are closer than we’ve ever been, so my wife has lovers what does that matter?

In an earlier relationship, I did something that later realized was the beginning of my introduction into this lifestyle. My ex and I were both drunk and the nightclub was buzzing and one thing led to another and I told her to go to the bar and play with any guy that flirts with her and she did so and I was sitting at a distance watching and after like 20-30 mins they were making out with his hands all over her, I was hard as fuck by then and after a good make out session she came back to me and we went home and had the hottest sex ever.
At that moment I couldn’t care less who’s watching or who knows, I was so into the experience.

Pandora’s box. What I did when I opened it. Enjoy the ride and be open. I set her up with out her knowing and it came back to bite me in the end. Sounds like you two have a good thing going keep us informed about f the naughty adventures and good luck.

So far all my wife's lovers know that, my wife is a cheater and I don't know anything about it.
It's a wonderful feeling when I meet them, we shake hands and I know what they're thinking: "So he's the one whose wife I fucked bareback many times!"
44441809.jpg