Milfs I had back in the day

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
Back in the day, I went to college I was a good looking kid and picked up girls my age very easy but here are three MILFs. I picked up and here are those stories .. number one her name was Jennifer. She was actually in one of my classes she was married. Had a couple of kids and gone back to school to finish out her teaching degree. We had met at the school library a couple of times to study one day we were in the library and I said it’s too nice. Do you wanna go to the beach? She turned me down a couple of times so I guess one day I told her that I was gonna be there and she showed up. We had a great day just hanging out. As it was getting about dinner time, she asked me if I wanted to come to her house and she can make us dinner and study. Her husband and kids were out of town. Her son played soccer or some team sport that they were at, we went back to her house. I asked if I could take a shower as I was in the shower she got in the shower with me, but we didn’t fuck, we just did some foreplay and I played with those big titties then we got out went to the bedroom and we fucked for two straight days. We met up a couple of times at my house and in a bathroom at a bar but a month later the semester ended and I never saw her again boy could she suck a dick!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5271.jpeg
    IMG_5271.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 289
Number two, her name was Beth, I met her one afternoon at the beach. Her husband had taken the kids to Disney and she had stayed back. We started talking she was very flirty. She kept telling me what a great body I had and that she wished her husband had a body like mine. At some point, we went and got a soda or something to eat, and I was behind her in line and I bumped into her and she looked back and smiled and slowly backed up in me and moved your ass up and down and then she whispered I see you got a big dick to, bigger than my husband she didn’t told me let’s take this food back to my hotel room. We went straight to her room. As soon as we got in, she suck my dick. I actually fucked her doggy style on the floor and then we got in bed and she rode me. She was the first girl I ever fucked in the ass and she loved it. They were there three more days and I fucked or two more times once when her husband had the kids out in the ocean, we snuck up to her room and I fucked her again up there. She loved it when I came on her tits.

Attachments

• IMG_5272.jpeg
    IMG_5272.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 285
Number three .. her name was dawn she actually came up to me one day and started flirting with me. Then she invited me back to her room. She wanted to go slow. She suck my dick and then she wanted me to eat her out and suck on her tits and then I heard some movement in a closet and I realized that her husband was watching us so I turned around facing the closet and I fucked her doggy as her tits way to grab them. I turned her over and fucked her missionary. Then I climbed on top and I tit fucked her till I came on her face , her husband slid the closet door open and he had his cock out jerking off as I was coming on his wife’s face. He ended up eventually coming out and I stayed there for like seven hours. We fucked her together I fucked her. He fucked her she was wild then a couple years later she called me that she was down there on business and I went over and fucked her for a weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_5273.jpeg
    IMG_5273.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 287
Back in the day, I went to college I was a good looking kid and picked up girls my age very easy but here are three MILFs. I picked up and here are those stories .. number one her name was Jennifer. She was actually in one of my classes she was married. Had a couple of kids and gone back to school to finish out her teaching degree. We had met at the school library a couple of times to study one day we were in the library and I said it’s too nice. Do you wanna go to the beach? She turned me down a couple of times so I guess one day I told her that I was gonna be there and she showed up. We had a great day just hanging out. As it was getting about dinner time, she asked me if I wanted to come to her house and she can make us dinner and study. Her husband and kids were out of town. Her son played soccer or some team sport that they were at, we went back to her house. I asked if I could take a shower as I was in the shower she got in the shower with me, but we didn’t fuck, we just did some foreplay and I played with those big titties then we got out went to the bedroom and we fucked for two straight days. We met up a couple of times at my house and in a bathroom at a bar but a month later the semester ended and I never saw her again boy could she suck a dick!!!
Please tell me you creampied her.

Sexy milf story. Thanks for sharing. My wife is a teacher…

Number three .. her name was dawn she actually came up to me one day and started flirting with me. Then she invited me back to her room. She wanted to go slow. She suck my dick and then she wanted me to eat her out and suck on her tits and then I heard some movement in a closet and I realized that her husband was watching us so I turned around facing the closet and I fucked her doggy as her tits way to grab them. I turned her over and fucked her missionary. Then I climbed on top and I tit fucked her till I came on her face , her husband slid the closet door open and he had his cock out jerking off as I was coming on his wife’s face. He ended up eventually coming out and I stayed there for like seven hours. We fucked her together I fucked her. He fucked her she was wild then a couple years later she called me that she was down there on business and I went over and fucked her for a weekend.
Being a husband, i love hearing about other husbands that like to watch their wives be fucked.

Reactions: antoniodicro
All great stories and beautiful wives. I wish mine was in your collection.

Thanks for sharing. All those wives and mom need to be fucked by real men. Get them away from that image they want people to see and they turn into their true slut selves, whether its on vacation or just when they are in a private home, apartment, whatever. "Rut and nut" lol

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby