Ladies, have you ever cheated/had an affair behind your husband’s back?

Curioushusband8

Male
Verified
If so:
1. With whom and for how long did the affair last? What were your ages?
2. How did the affair start? What made you cross the line into a sexual relationship?
3. Did you use condoms during sex or did you have unprotected sex?
4. Did you have sex with your husband during the time you were having sex with your lover and did you feel guilty?
5. Did your husband find out and how? His reaction?
6. Did the affair end your marriage or make it stronger?
7. If you stayed together, have you cheated on him again secretly?

My now ex-wife cheated on me when she was 38 and I was 40. We had been married for 12 years, and I thought everything was going well. We had two kids, a great relationship, and an average sex life. One day, I was browsing in our computer, and I found a weird file in the cloud. To make a long story short, I opened it and up popped up a bunch of other files with very explicit photos of her and photos of a young man. Some of them were selfies of each other, and others were of them together. There were pictures of her giving him blowjobs, him eating her out, and a few pics/videos of them having sex (no condoms). And we had just had sex two nights before. I immediately confronted her about the pics, she cried and sobbed, said how sorry she was, and that she would end it. I left for a few months, we did tons of counseling, and shortly after, she asked me to come home and promised things would be better.
So I came home and for five years, things were perfect. We had a great life, great t vacations, work was great for the two of us, and sex couldn’t have been better. I travelled for business a lot, so on one trip, I decided to come home early unannounced. I knew the kids would be at school and rage would be at work. I had bought a surprise vacation for the four of us to Hawaii, and I came home to pack everyone up, so when they all came home, we would be nearly ready to go that night. I pulled up to our street, and I noticed her car was in the driveway. She was supposed to be at work. I parked down the street a ways, walked in quietly from the side door. Things didn’t seem right. She wasn’t downstairs. I walked quietly up to our bedroom, the door was cracked. She knew I wasn’t coming home for two more days. I could hear some noise as I approached the door. I peaked in the door, and to my amazement, there was this young black guy on top of my wife, her legs spread, her arms around him, her head back, him muzzling her neck, and him pumping my wife like there was no tomorrow. I looked a little closer, and I could see no condom, him pumping my wife raw. They had some music on in the background, so me being there wasn’t an issue, they didn’t hear me. I opened the door a bit more and watched, completely hurt, but in a way, excited. I could see my wife’s hands holding and pulling in his ass with every pump, the big Diamond wedding ring shining on her hand that I just gave to her the previous year. I wanted to yell and scream the whole time, but I just watched them. The pumping got stronger, she began to moan with her head back and her eyes closed. I could see sweat on his back, he was working hard. Tracy’s moaning got louder, he began to make grunts. He said he was getting close. She said “me too” over and over again. “Keep going”. Her legs were spread so wide. She had her hands so tight around his ass. Tracy moaned super loud and said “I’m cumming, let me have yours”. Those six words will be entrained in my head forever. She arched her back with her head back and let out a few deep moans, the ones I know when she is cumming. He took a few deep pumps into my wife and unloaded. Pulse after pulse, he ejaculated into my sweet wife. I watched. They French kissed. He was going to pull out but she held him in and said “stay inside me”.
I wanted to break in at that point, but instead quietly went downstairs and sat in my car, completely horrified at what I just saw. I waited and watched our house from my rental car. I cried a lot. I knew this was the end. I saw the garage door open, she drove the car inside and closed the door. About ten minutes later, the door re-opened and she drove off by herself. She told me later he was laying down in the backseat so the neighbors wouldn’t see him.
After they left, i went into the house, walked into our bedroom. The sheets were unmade, the room smelled like pussy and cum, and there was a huge wet spot on the bed, glistening with her juices and his cum. I actually felt it, it was cold. And I smelled it. Weird I guess. She knew I wasn’t coming home for two more days, so I guess she felt she didn’t need to wash them right then and there. I went to the closet to pack. There wasn’t going to be a Hawaii trip. I packed up everything I needed and left. I wasn’t coming back. I wrote a note to my wife, short but sweet. “I know what you did, I want a divorce; I love you so much, but this time, it can’t work” I left it on the wet spot and left.
She called over and over but I didnt answer for about a month. Finally I answered and she asked to meet, crying hysterically. I was already over the primary jab, but she clearly wasn’t.
We met at our house (mine now). I told her that I had come home early that day to pack for a surprise trip and that I saw them fucking. I asked who he was, and she told me he was 23 year old football player from our local university that she had been working with for the war few months. I told her she was 43, old enough to be his mom! She said she knew and cried over and over again. She asked me to come home and things would be different. I said it isn’t happening this time and walked to the door to leave. She followed me and grabbed me from behind. She said “please stay, I love you”. I turned around and her eyes were full of tears. She kissed me. I kissed back. Before you know it, we were French kissing like we never have. I could taste the salt from her tears. We were making out like teenagers. I couldn’t stop myself. Our clothes came off and we dropped to the floor. I kissed and licked her body, devoured her big tits and nipples. I spread her legs and ate her cunt like I have never eaten a pussy. I kept thinking of him pumping her, and that made me eat her so deep. She came so hard with my tongue. She asked me to come on top of her in missionary. Honestly, I couldn’t stand the thought of seeing her face after what she just did, so ai rolled her over, mounted her from behind. She guided me into her, and I pumped her thick ass, the entire time thinking of him inside of her. I lasted maybe for a minute and blew tons of juice into my soon to be ex-wife. That would be the last time we fucked. She asked me to stay and cuddle, and I said “I need to go, I will see you in court”. She cried and cried and cried. I left.

We have become friends over the past two years. I tell her I masturbate all the time thinking of the day I walked in on her and her lover. She sends me naughty photos and videos, and I do the same. We flirt a lot through texting or phone calls. I’m not sure what the future holds. Maybe we will fuck again, but just not sure. In the meantime, other than masturbating, I have hooked up with numerous women, including a neighbor who just loves my body and wud do just about anything for me!

Many of my affairs started out behind my husbands back. We tried planned meetings with guys, but I hated that and virtually ALL of them lied about something: smoking, drugs, ability, cock size (some of you guys measure from back behind your balls!! Do you REALLY think women don't know the difference behind 4" and 9"?!?!). Discovered quite by accident that I enjoyed having affairs with guys I got to know first as friends, usually from work, and friendships developed in to affairs. Most of those were "behind hubbys back" initially. Some were intentionally behind his back because I knew he would not like the guys. So I did "cheat" even though he was OK with me having Lovers, he didn't know about some of them right away.
My longest affair was with my Boss/Lover, it lasted 11 years and only ended over the pandemic. He got REALLY weird about it. Most of them were 3-6 months. Mostly co-workers or guys I met as a result of work.

2. How did the affair start? What made you cross the line into a sexual relationship?
First one was a guy that kept showing up at work when it wasn't necessary, and it became obvious he was making a point to see me. I was infatuated with that. Hadn;t even happened before. I told hubby about it, and he encouraged me to go along with it and see where it goes. So the decision to let it become sexual was pre-determined. I started dressing sexier, making time to spend time with him outside work, basically threw myself at him and he FINALLY kissed me one evening and WOW!! Fun hot sexy 6 month affair was the result and really only ended because his wife started asking about all the overtime he was suddenly working. If he called me today, we could start right back up where we left off as far as I am concerned.

I hate condoms (except with my husband), so that was never a consideration. I use a diaphragm for birth control, can't take the pill, and frequently forego the diaphragm because I track my fertile times closely. I enjoy the discussion with potential Lovers about "protection" and pregnancy and I let them know I enjoy pregnancy risk encounters and would expect nothing from them if a pregnancy happened. It really ramps up the excitement of the affair too. They think I am having an affair with them because I am not sexually satisfied at home (I don't tell them my husband knows), AND I am also willing to risk a pregnancy because I want the sex with them that badly!! More often than not, we end up not using my diaphragm at all and have a LOT of fun discussing a possible pregnancy!!

4. Did you have sex with your husband during the time you were having sex with your lover and did you feel guilty?

I do in most cases. But with my husband, since November of 2012, he wears a condom and I use my diaphragm to make SURE I don't get pregnant by him again. We have made the decision that my next poregnancy WILL be with someone other than him. We don't have actual intercourse much either, maybe a half dozen times a year (pre-pandemic, its more often since the pandemic like once a month since I have no other sexual outlet), most of the time he cums while I jerk him off with a condom on while telling him about my latest sexual escapades, or more recently about our fantasies about how I end up pregnant since I am not active outside the marriage since the pandemic. That is once or twice a week. He actully prefers being jerked off, he lasts much longer as I control his release, and we do it more often than intercourse.
A couple times, I have agreed to be completely faithful sexually to a Lover, and hubby has been ok with that and supportive. I just increase the times I jerked him off, or sent him to the bathroom by himself to "take care of that". Not for everyone, but we enjoy all of this.

He isn't dumb (retired medical professional), so he suspected most of my affairs before I admitted them, if I was hiding it. With my Boss/Lover, we were involved for 2 years before I actually TOLD hubby about it. And when I did, it was for two reasons: we had decided we wanted to be full time anytime Lovers (Boss/lover and I) and I knew I would need hubbys cooperation so I could see my Boss/lover frequently at home too, but more importantly I had come home from a 4 day celebration trip to Cancun with my Boss/lover to celebrate our decision, and there was a GOOD chance I had come home PREGNANT!! I assumed that his reaction, an unexpeted cum flying EVERYWHERE orgasm while I was jerking him without a condom on with NO intention of him cumming, was approval of my indiscretions again!! LOL

All of them made it stronger, and one probably saved the marriage. We had REALLY drifted apart, but a crazy night out to a strip club in Florida with a co-worker resulted in a 4 AM call to hubby while still quite drunk to talk to him about my CRAZY night and for whatever reason, that pulled us back together and reignited whatever we had lost. Nothing much really happened with that guy, except a LOT of trying on my part to make something happen which we both (hubby and I) enjoyed sharing and it eventually came out he was gay and the reason he hit on anything with a vagina was to try to hide that!! LOL Explained why he was SO FOCUSED on my ass only, and worse, he had a little peepee!! LOL Only felt it hard once, whe he was talking about bending me iver a sink and fucking me in the ass, and I remember thinking "its like a little boys!!" I found out that people that use drugs remember a LOT of things that NEVER happened sexually, and brag about it!! LOL He had a serious coke habit too.

We have, and I have. And I probably will again. For me, some of my relationships are "special" and not something I want to share sexually with anyone. And a couple are/were with guys he would not approve of me being with, so I kept tham to myself. And some of the things I did with/for Lovers I kept to myself too. Mostly because I only did them FOR my Lovers, not really because I want to reproduce them with hubby, even though he would like to do so. Women will understand this better than guys....you just think with your hard cocks. I have a submissive side with Lovers too.

J (the wife)

If so:

My now ex-wife cheated on me when she was 38 and I was 40. We had been married for 12 years, and I thought everything was going well. We had two kids, a great relationship, and an average sex life. One day, I was browsing in our computer, and I found a weird file in the cloud. To make a long story short, I opened it and up popped up a bunch of other files with very explicit photos of her and photos of a young man. Some of them were selfies of each other, and others were of them together. There were pictures of her giving him blowjobs, him eating her out, and a few pics/videos of them having sex (no condoms). And we had just had sex two nights before. I immediately confronted her about the pics, she cried and sobbed, said how sorry she was, and that she would end it. I left for a few months, we did tons of counseling, and shortly after, she asked me to come home and promised things would be better.
So I came home and for five years, things were perfect. We had a great life, great t vacations, work was great for the two of us, and sex couldn’t have been better. I travelled for business a lot, so on one trip, I decided to come home early unannounced. I knew the kids would be at school and rage would be at work. I had bought a surprise vacation for the four of us to Hawaii, and I came home to pack everyone up, so when they all came home, we would be nearly ready to go that night. I pulled up to our street, and I noticed her car was in the driveway. She was supposed to be at work. I parked down the street a ways, walked in quietly from the side door. Things didn’t seem right. She wasn’t downstairs. I walked quietly up to our bedroom, the door was cracked. She knew I wasn’t coming home for two more days. I could hear some noise as I approached the door. I peaked in the door, and to my amazement, there was this young black guy on top of my wife, her legs spread, her arms around him, her head back, him muzzling her neck, and him pumping my wife like there was no tomorrow. I looked a little closer, and I could see no condom, him pumping my wife raw. They had some music on in the background, so me being there wasn’t an issue, they didn’t hear me. I opened the door a bit more and watched, completely hurt, but in a way, excited. I could see my wife’s hands holding and pulling in his ass with every pump, the big Diamond wedding ring shining on her hand that I just gave to her the previous year. I wanted to yell and scream the whole time, but I just watched them. The pumping got stronger, she began to moan with her head back and her eyes closed. I could see sweat on his back, he was working hard. Tracy’s moaning got louder, he began to make grunts. He said he was getting close. She said “me too” over and over again. “Keep going”. Her legs were spread so wide. She had her hands so tight around his ass. Tracy moaned super loud and said “I’m cumming, let me have yours”. Those six words will be entrained in my head forever. She arched her back with her head back and let out a few deep moans, the ones I know when she is cumming. He took a few deep pumps into my wife and unloaded. Pulse after pulse, he ejaculated into my sweet wife. I watched. They French kissed. He was going to pull out but she held him in and said “stay inside me”.
I wanted to break in at that point, but instead quietly went downstairs and sat in my car, completely horrified at what I just saw. I waited and watched our house from my rental car. I cried a lot. I knew this was the end. I saw the garage door open, she drove the car inside and closed the door. About ten minutes later, the door re-opened and she drove off by herself. She told me later he was laying down in the backseat so the neighbors wouldn’t see him.
After they left, i went into the house, walked into our bedroom. The sheets were unmade, the room smelled like pussy and cum, and there was a huge wet spot on the bed, glistening with her juices and his cum. I actually felt it, it was cold. And I smelled it. Weird I guess. She knew I wasn’t coming home for two more days, so I guess she felt she didn’t need to wash them right then and there. I went to the closet to pack. There wasn’t going to be a Hawaii trip. I packed up everything I needed and left. I wasn’t coming back. I wrote a note to my wife, short but sweet. “I know what you did, I want a divorce; I love you so much, but this time, it can’t work” I left it on the wet spot and left.
She called over and over but I didnt answer for about a month. Finally I answered and she asked to meet, crying hysterically. I was already over the primary jab, but she clearly wasn’t.
We met at our house (mine now). I told her that I had come home early that day to pack for a surprise trip and that I saw them fucking. I asked who he was, and she told me he was 23 year old football player from our local university that she had been working with for the war few months. I told her she was 43, old enough to be his mom! She said she knew and cried over and over again. She asked me to come home and things would be different. I said it isn’t happening this time and walked to the door to leave. She followed me and grabbed me from behind. She said “please stay, I love you”. I turned around and her eyes were full of tears. She kissed me. I kissed back. Before you know it, we were French kissing like we never have. I could taste the salt from her tears. We were making out like teenagers. I couldn’t stop myself. Our clothes came off and we dropped to the floor. I kissed and licked her body, devoured her big tits and nipples. I spread her legs and ate her cunt like I have never eaten a pussy. I kept thinking of him pumping her, and that made me eat her so deep. She came so hard with my tongue. She asked me to come on top of her in missionary. Honestly, I couldn’t stand the thought of seeing her face after what she just did, so ai rolled her over, mounted her from behind. She guided me into her, and I pumped her thick ass, the entire time thinking of him inside of her. I lasted maybe for a minute and blew tons of juice into my soon to be ex-wife. That would be the last time we fucked. She asked me to stay and cuddle, and I said “I need to go, I will see you in court”. She cried and cried and cried. I left.

We have become friends over the past two years. I tell her I masturbate all the time thinking of the day I walked in on her and her lover. She sends me naughty photos and videos, and I do the same. We flirt a lot through texting or phone calls. I’m not sure what the future holds. Maybe we will fuck again, but just not sure. In the meantime, other than masturbating, I have hooked up with numerous women, including a neighbor who just loves my body and wud do just about anything for me!
In the eyes of most of us here, you handled that pretty poorly!! LOL A loving wife that also loves strange younger Black cocks when she can get them, would be the PERFECT wife for most guys on here. Maybe hook her up with a membership, LOT of guys would love to know her and get close with her!! LOL

CW

I cheated on my first husband constantly for all but the first couple of years of our marriage. We were married 20 years. He got what he needed sexually within our marriage, I didn’t so I got it elsewhere.
Lynn x
I’m guessing that is what my wife thought too. I would do everything to satisfy her, make sure she would cum always before me or during our sex. But what I think is that she needed a much younger guy. Oh well.

Many of my affairs started out behind my husbands back. We tried planned meetings with guys, but I hated that and virtually ALL of them lied about something: smoking, drugs, ability, cock size (some of you guys measure from back behind your balls!! Do you REALLY think women don't know the difference behind 4" and 9"?!?!). Discovered quite by accident that I enjoyed having affairs with guys I got to know first as friends, usually from work, and friendships developed in to affairs. Most of those were "behind hubbys back" initially. Some were intentionally behind his back because I knew he would not like the guys. So I did "cheat" even though he was OK with me having Lovers, he didn't know about some of them right away.
My longest affair was with my Boss/Lover, it lasted 11 years and only ended over the pandemic. He got REALLY weird about it. Most of them were 3-6 months. Mostly co-workers or guys I met as a result of work.

First one was a guy that kept showing up at work when it wasn't necessary, and it became obvious he was making a point to see me. I was infatuated with that. Hadn;t even happened before. I told hubby about it, and he encouraged me to go along with it and see where it goes. So the decision to let it become sexual was pre-determined. I started dressing sexier, making time to spend time with him outside work, basically threw myself at him and he FINALLY kissed me one evening and WOW!! Fun hot sexy 6 month affair was the result and really only ended because his wife started asking about all the overtime he was suddenly working. If he called me today, we could start right back up where we left off as far as I am concerned.

I hate condoms (except with my husband), so that was never a consideration. I use a diaphragm for birth control, can't take the pill, and frequently forego the diaphragm because I track my fertile times closely. I enjoy the discussion with potential Lovers about "protection" and pregnancy and I let them know I enjoy pregnancy risk encounters and would expect nothing from them if a pregnancy happened. It really ramps up the excitement of the affair too. They think I am having an affair with them because I am not sexually satisfied at home (I don't tell them my husband knows), AND I am also willing to risk a pregnancy because I want the sex with them that badly!! More often than not, we end up not using my diaphragm at all and have a LOT of fun discussing a possible pregnancy!!

I do in most cases. But with my husband, since November of 2012, he wears a condom and I use my diaphragm to make SURE I don't get pregnant by him again. We have made the decision that my next poregnancy WILL be with someone other than him. We don't have actual intercourse much either, maybe a half dozen times a year (pre-pandemic, its more often since the pandemic like once a month since I have no other sexual outlet), most of the time he cums while I jerk him off with a condom on while telling him about my latest sexual escapades, or more recently about our fantasies about how I end up pregnant since I am not active outside the marriage since the pandemic. That is once or twice a week. He actully prefers being jerked off, he lasts much longer as I control his release, and we do it more often than intercourse.
A couple times, I have agreed to be completely faithful sexually to a Lover, and hubby has been ok with that and supportive. I just increase the times I jerked him off, or sent him to the bathroom by himself to "take care of that". Not for everyone, but we enjoy all of this.

He isn't dumb (retired medical professional), so he suspected most of my affairs before I admitted them, if I was hiding it. With my Boss/Lover, we were involved for 2 years before I actually TOLD hubby about it. And when I did, it was for two reasons: we had decided we wanted to be full time anytime Lovers (Boss/lover and I) and I knew I would need hubbys cooperation so I could see my Boss/lover frequently at home too, but more importantly I had come home from a 4 day celebration trip to Cancun with my Boss/lover to celebrate our decision, and there was a GOOD chance I had come home PREGNANT!! I assumed that his reaction, an unexpeted cum flying EVERYWHERE orgasm while I was jerking him without a condom on with NO intention of him cumming, was approval of my indiscretions again!! LOL

All of them made it stronger, and one probably saved the marriage. We had REALLY drifted apart, but a crazy night out to a strip club in Florida with a co-worker resulted in a 4 AM call to hubby while still quite drunk to talk to him about my CRAZY night and for whatever reason, that pulled us back together and reignited whatever we had lost. Nothing much really happened with that guy, except a LOT of trying on my part to make something happen which we both (hubby and I) enjoyed sharing and it eventually came out he was gay and the reason he hit on anything with a vagina was to try to hide that!! LOL Explained why he was SO FOCUSED on my ass only, and worse, he had a little peepee!! LOL Only felt it hard once, whe he was talking about bending me iver a sink and fucking me in the ass, and I remember thinking "its like a little boys!!" I found out that people that use drugs remember a LOT of things that NEVER happened sexually, and brag about it!! LOL He had a serious coke habit too.

We have, and I have. And I probably will again. For me, some of my relationships are "special" and not something I want to share sexually with anyone. And a couple are/were with guys he would not approve of me being with, so I kept tham to myself. And some of the things I did with/for Lovers I kept to myself too. Mostly because I only did them FOR my Lovers, not really because I want to reproduce them with hubby, even though he would like to do so. Women will understand this better than guys....you just think with your hard cocks. I have a submissive side with Lovers too.

J (the wife)
Wow J that is incredibly hot. Not sure why my wife drifted off but so am thinking she enjoyed the younger men more than me. She had both affairs behind my back, I probably would have never found out about the second one had I not come home early from my trip that day. Even though we are divorced, I have just begun having sex with her again. I’m doubtful we will get back together again, seeing how she cheated on me twice behind my back, but her body is so addictive to me. I still love her so much, just hope that doesn’t come out while we are fucking!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I’m guessing that is what my wife thought too. I would do everything to satisfy her, make sure she would cum always before me or during our sex. But what I think is that she needed a much younger guy. Oh well.
At least you made her cum! My first husbands idea of sex was plugging away with his little dick for a couple of minutes, cumming, then rolling over and going to sleep. I’d just be warming up and he’d already be finished!