Ladies, have you ever cheated/had an affair behind your husband’s back?

At least you made her cum! My first husbands idea of sex was plugging away with his little dick for a couple of minutes, cumming, then rolling over and going to sleep. I’d just be warming up and he’d already be finished!
That was me for many years until my wife decided to find a real man to make love to her. When I found out I was hurt but after some thought I knew why she did it and didn't blame her. I told her I knew and asked her to keep seeing him. That was 16 years ago and nine years ago was the last time I "attempted" to fuck her, I learned that I was only just making the moves and she wasn't doing it to enjoy herself, just to please me. Now her lover of four years (whom she is very much in love with) is the only man allowed to make love to her. I take care of myself and I enjoy it.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I have cheated a lot on my husband, when we were first married he was in the Navy, and we got married and a few weeks later went to see, I was out parting with a band who lived next to us we were all friends, when we all got home i was very drunk one of the band members walked me home and helped me into bed then he undressed me and I let him fuck me. I told my husband and he was mad, he was going to kick the shit out of the guy but I talked him out of it. He forgave me but that was not the end of my cheating. When ever he was gone I would go out and meet guys and I would bring them home and fuck with them, I know he was cheating on me too. Some guys he found out about and s9me he did not, I think in the Navy it was a way of life, men were gone and wife’s at home were fucking around, he accepted it, eventually it led us to the swinging life style, which was great cause then I didn’t have to cheat, I think that led me to being a hot wife, but funny even in an open swinging relationship I still would cheat on him. It worked for us, many years later we are still together, and we still play with others, and today he shares me with other men and if I want to play with one of them alone he will allow me too. I’ve had the best of both worlds with a great man whom I love with all my heart.

My gf (now wife) cheated on me back in the day. She was texting one of my "buddies" and I even knew about it but just laughed it off thinking nothing would come of it. The texting went on for a while and then one night one night I was at a friends house and one of her friends texted me saying she was making out with this dude at a bonfire. She didnt try to hide it at all and we actually broke up for a short time. At the time I was devastated and extremely jealous but now it turns me on to think about. Wish she'd start texting one of my buddies now! lol

My gf (now wife) cheated on me back in the day. She was texting one of my "buddies" and I even knew about it but just laughed it off thinking nothing would come of it. The texting went on for a while and then one night one night I was at a friends house and one of her friends texted me saying she was making out with this dude at a bonfire. She didnt try to hide it at all and we actually broke up for a short time. At the time I was devastated and extremely jealous but now it turns me on to think about. Wish she'd start texting one of my buddies now! lol
Does she still play around?