pdtaux

Male
From
NY, US
About 10 years ago, I met a woman off the dating apps for dinner and drinks. She was the real deal: short, thick in the all right places, kinda nerdy but kinky, and she held a high-profile job. She shared that she was in an open relationship with her fiancee and that she was looking for lovers to take her out. We ended the night with me driving her home and her giving me a blowjob while parked outside her house. She asked if I could be her main lover, the guy who would give her the dick when she wanted it. She had a taste and she was hooked...

We met several times over the next 6 months. Hung out, sucked, fucked, rinse and repeat as desired. The first time I had spent the night at her place was when her fiancee was out all night on his bachelor party. In fact, we fucked about an hour before he came home.

When we saw each other a couple of weeks later, it was a few days before her wedding. She asked if I could go with her to pickup her wedding dress; she needed someone to sit in the car because parking in the city was awful. I agreed and we talked about her wedding plans on the way. We went back to my place afterwards and we fucked, as per usual, but she asked if we could go bare. She wanted to feel everything, saying that it would be nice to have her last lover's creampie before marriage. And so we did, ending with her legs wrapped around my waist, both of us simultaneously orgasming in ecstasy. Obviously, I wasn't invited to the wedding but I wonder if she thought about our moment on her special day.

It was after our pre-wedding meetup that I realized my role in this lifestyle. To fulfill an unmet need, to be a supportive friend, to meet a lover's desire.

Has anyone else had a similar experience throughout their time in the lifestyle?

I found out recently that my wife had her Boss/Lovers sperm running down her thighs the morning day we got married!! And we didn't even have sex on our honeymoon, she got his cold, gave it to me, and we were too sick to do anything but SLEEP!! At least he paid for the honeymoon, LOL. That was our wedding gift.
I thought (assumed) she had ended their affair once we started dating regularly. Also she admitted that she wasn't sure our Son was mine until he was a year old and the spitting image of me. The timing coinicided with them having sex too and she was not using protection with him either. She had actually been trying to get pregnant by him while she was still married to husband #1. I knew that, but not that they continued the affair for the first year we were married.

HOT stuff, wish I had known then. Could have been fun. CW

All of my wife's lovers are exactly what you described....they fulfill her unmet needs. Great sex in excellent hotels and spas. Always talk very well and are always seen as clean and friendly. Like straight out of a Hallmark movie......whereas I, on the other hand, am her usual dull, steady guy who may not be as glamorous but takes care of her on an everyday basis. works well for us!