Any Couple where wife made hubby cuckold herself, without hubby asking wife to be a hotwife

I

IndBull97

As stated, above is the question. Men want to be a cuckold. But, Any couple where wife took the first step?

In our case, my wife was the one who suggested we start swinging. After a few months of that with her scoring a lot and me rarely, she determined that cuckolding would be a better solution for us since I rarely scored anyways and meeting single guys was more enjoyable and effective for her than other couples. So yes, sometimes the women initiate this.

I did find out that an exgf was cheating on me and at first I was furious, but the more I thought about it the more hornier I became. We lived 50 miles apart so seeing each other was difficult so one weekend she would come and stop at mine and the following weekend I would stop at hers. She had come to mine on the fri teatime and was withdrawn and shy. I got her alone and thats when she told me she had been seeing someone else but neither of them wanted a serious relationship so it was just for sex. Like I said I was furious but the more I saw her in my mind doing the things we did only her with him made my stiff as a poker. I told her I would forgive her as long as she told me all about what they did. At first she was shocked but when she understood I was on the level she opened up about a lot of guys, some young some old, even her boss at around 20st and at least 40 years her senior. When I went to stop at hers she would point out the guys she had fucked when we went in her local pub. It seemed she had been very busy. She got a few knowing glances and the odd innuendo signs when they thought I was not looking, this just made me more horny. We carried this on for the 5 years we were together and I suppose its what started me like I am now

Reactions: YoungCandy
my wife Elena fucks a bunch of gym guys every week and often alone. they invite her to private parties, bachelor parties and other gangbang parties, she is happy to be the center of attention of many guys always under 30

mia moglie Elena scopa un gruppo di ragazzi della palestra ogni settimana e spesso da sola. la invitano a feste private, addii al celibato e altre feste di gangbang, è felice di essere al centro dell'attenzione di molti ragazzi sempre sotto i 30 anni.

04-03.2011 Serata con D e N 018a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Elene
I'd been screwing around for years when I met my current hubby and was totally upfront about it. Luckily he'd swung with his first wife so it didn't freak him out in the slightest, just the opposite. He's never tried to stop me or limit me and it's made for a very happy marriage for us both - we will have been married 21 years this year and couldn't be happier.

I started cheating on our wedding day with one of his best friends who happened to be a groomsman. It was totally unplanned but I had made plans with another man for the next day on our honeymoon. He and his wife were the owners of the B and B that we were going to stay at. They had really spent time while I was visiting the place a few months prior and the entire time before the wedding "grooming" me for an affair with them. There was absolutely no way I was going to be able to avoid sex with them after we arrived. I had no idea that he had caught his friend and I having sex and he didn't tell me for years. (He actually got a few grainy pics with a little instamatic camera from down the hall, there was no denying it). He also knew about several other incidents of my cheating. He just didn't say anything and let it go on. I did tell him (unfortunately after having sex with his friend) that I wasn't going to be a faithful wife with my body. He didn't reply but I took his silence as permission and never mentioned it or asked afterwards. I'm sure he probably thought it was just heated up sexual rhetoric but I meant it, and he soon found out.

Mrs Hotwife

As an aside, that wasn't the only cheating I had done on my wedding day. This, he doesn't know about until the moment he reads this confession. I'm going to have to relate the story but I'm not sure he'll be happy about it.

Last edited:
I started cheating on our wedding day with one of his best friends who happened to be a groomsman. It was totally unplanned but I had made plans with another man for the next day on our honeymoon. He and his wife were the owners of the B and B that we were going to stay at. They had really spent time while I was visiting the place a few months prior and the entire time before the wedding "grooming" me for an affair with them. There was absolutely no way I was going to be able to avoid sex with them after we arrived. I had no idea that he had caught his friend and I having sex and he didn't tell me for years. (He actually got a few grainy pics with a little instamatic camera from down the hall, there was no denying it). He also knew about several other incidents of my cheating. He just didn't say anything and let it go on. I did tell him (unfortunately after having sex with his friend) that I wasn't going to be a faithful wife with my body. He didn't reply but I took his silence as permission and never mentioned it or asked afterwards. I'm sure he probably thought it was just heated up sexual rhetoric but I meant it, and he soon found out.

Mrs Hotwife

As an aside, that wasn't the only cheating I had done on my wedding day. This, he doesn't know about until the moment he reads this confession. I'm going to have to relate the story but I'm not sure he'll be happy about it.
Well that's sounds like implicit acceptance on his behalf, esp since he knew you fucked his friend on your wedding day and didn't say anything. And the fact that you're still together years later and still,cheating clearly means he enjoys it too.

I sometimes wonder if my first husband secretly got off on me cheating on him. We never ever spoke about it - in fact he would never talk about anything sexual but it went for 20 years and he was an intelligent man so I'm sure he was aware. on the one and only occasion I let him enter me while I was still full of another guys cum (not planned) he can almost instantly so clearly he could tell but he never mentioned it even then.

In our case, my wife was the one who suggested we start swinging. After a few months of that with her scoring a lot and me rarely, she determined that cuckolding would be a better solution for us since I rarely scored anyways and meeting single guys was more enjoyable and effective for her than other couples. So yes, sometimes the women initiate this.
How long had you been married before she suggested swinging?