Any cuck wanna feel his wife's bull in his ass?

Southern indiana
We play in Southern Indiana a few times a year during trips up to visit family in the area. On those trips, we stay either in Corydon at the Hampton Inn or in Jasper at the Hampton Inn. We have found a lot of guys who seem to enjoy a wife and husband both laying ass up, head down on a bed side by side, and taking us both.

We play in Southern Indiana a few times a year during trips up to visit family in the area. On those trips, we stay either in Corydon at the Hampton Inn or in Jasper at the Hampton Inn. We have found a lot of guys who seem to enjoy a wife and husband both laying ass up, head down on a bed side by side, and taking us both.

We are close to both places jasper is my favorite
It will probably be the holidays before we are there next. We will try to give you a heads-up before we head up.

BTW - Our avatar pic is from a meeting with a guy we met at the Hampton Inn in Jasper several years ago. He could not get enough of my wife and visited us three nights in a row during our visit. He was from New Albany

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Enjoying this thread. It's been awhile but one of my wife's regulars enjoyed me kneeling on the bed while he stood. Once he was comfortable his hands would go on my hips to pull me onto his cock and to keep me from getting away. Once in the position(face down ass up) my wife would straddle my back so she could make out with him while he was fucking me and occasionally feel his cock sliding into me. His cock was pretty thick and when he'd feel me backing off he'd firmly hold me in place and remind me that I was going to take all of his cock. Loved that feeling of being used and how turned on it made my wife. Taking his load made me appreciate why woman like getting fucked by a nice hard cock so much.
This is very hot to imagine. I'm not sure how I'd feel about being the guy getting fucked in this configuration, but I've definitely fantasized about giving my wife's holes to my BFF like this. Just something super hot about imagining holding her down and making out with him while he fucks her and squeezes my dick...

Un saludo desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos también interracial pues soy negro dotado nos encanta encontrar hilos aquí como.este donde sabemos que hay otros que como nosotros entienden cuando decimos que estar los dos juntos de rodillas para entre los dos disfrutar de una o varias pingas vernos las caras oírnos gemir rozar las lenguas sobre.el tronco de la pinga es de las cosas más calientes que hacer en pareja

Attachments

• 1000047998.jpg
    1000047998.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 1000048015.jpg
    1000048015.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 30
I am situationally bi. I have not ever looked at another man with desire or felt the desire to suck a guys dick. But, my wife loves to see me suck another guy and to take a man's cock in my ass. I guess her desire in this area is no different than how many men enjoy seeing their wives with other woman. Admittedly, I have watched my wife with girlfriends and enjoyed it a lot. So, I am completely open to serving her desires for me with men.

I have sucked roughly 85% of her BULL's cocks and most of her bull's seem to enjoy the cuck husband sucking their dick in front of his wife who he is about to fuck. Although I would probably not have any desire to randomly suck any of these men if I met them outside of the lifestyle, I do find myself with a strong desire to suck them during my wife's playtime with them.

My wife's bulls and for that matter men in general seem to enjoy anal sex with another man when they are on the giving side. My wife's boyfriend fucks me on average two to three times a week. Some of those times are with my wife and other times it is just he and I together at home alone. I have come to enjoy his cock inside me and to feel him cum deep in my ass. Giving him my ass, is the ultimate submission I can offer him.

I have been taken anally by probably 45% of my wife's BULL's or male partners over the years. Normally at the urging of my wife.

At a recent hotel encounter, my wife had a new BULL we met. I was instructed to be naked, kneeling doggy style on the floor in the corner when my wife returned from having drinks with her BULL. I remained in this position when they retuned and while he fucked my wife on the bed behind me. I could hear them but the bedside table to my left kept me from seeing their reflection in the mirrored door on my right side.

After they finished my wife told me to stay still and to beg this guy for his cock and to fuck my ass. I ended up sucking him until he was once again hard, tasting his cum and my wife's pussy on his dick. After I sucked him he bragged to my wife how he was going to fuck her 'little pussy assed faggot husband' in front of her. Between his verbal barrage and my wife's fervor, I enjoyed the hard fucking my ass took and being bred by this guy.

As I said, I am situationally bi. I would not have asked this man to fuck me had I met him in a bar or on the street. But while with my wife, I begged with enthusiasm and passion, for him to fuck me and I craved the feeling of his hard cock filling me.
Would love to nut in that ass

My wife's regular boyfriend also fucks me as my wife's surrogate when she is just not wanting to play or not in the mood. I do enjoy him and I always climax with him when it is just the two of us.

The first time he ever took me in place of my wife was during a getaway long weekend. We had traveled stayed in a nice hotel and on the first night, my wife was really into him. The sex was intense and hot for them both. The next morning my wife complained of feeling like she was coming down with something but we spent the day out and then returned to our hotel for the evening. Dave climbed next to my wife in bed and asked if she wanted to use the in-room jacuzzi tub and she told him she felt ill and she asked for me to run out and get her a bottle of Nyquil and some Daytime cold medicine for the next day. I returned with the meds and she took a shot of the Nyquil and told Dave to have fun with me in her place.

Dave kissed her forehead and then he and I moved into the living room of our suite. We both sat on the sofa and Dave pulled his boxers down to his ankles and his rock-hard cock sprung out. I was not sure what he was wanting but he told me, "I guess you are going to have to suck this yourself tonight. At that moment I was totally mesmerized at the sight of his cock and at the thought of sucking him. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth and began to suck him as best I knew how. I felt his hands move under my boxers and it was not long before he was pressing a finger around my butt hole. I remember telling him "ow, that hurts" but he kept trying to work a finger inside me as I sucked him and he mumbled about how tight my ass was going to feel around his cock.

Later that night, Dave had me naked on the sofa and he took me back into the bedroom and got me on the bed next to my wife. He applied some lube to my butt hole and his cock and then raised my legs and entered me. I heard my wife telling Dave to fuck me and soon Dave filled my ass with his load of cum. After he pulled out of me he told my wife, "He is one tight, hot, little piece of ass. I could get used to this arrangement."

That night pretty much opened the door to where we are today.

That is definitely a very hot encounter you had. I do sometimes surprise myself with how enthusiastic I beg for one of my wife's bulls to fuck me harder, and deeper. But, my wife has made the same observation your wife had about guys wanting her to the the "chicky buffer". We have met many men who categorically state how straight they are but then once with my wife, act out their bi desires and fantasies with me.

It may be a little controversial, but my wife swears there is no man who is completely straight. She says all men say they are straight, but behind closed doors will still their dick in any hot, tight, hole and no man will ever turn down a blowjob from a girl or other man.
I think just about everybody's bi to some extent.