Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

So it happened last night. He tried putting it in but it hurt like hell. My wife then finger fucked me and then the bull was able to get it in with much less pain. He fucked me for 20 minutes or so then my wife pegged me with her 9” and forced me to blow him. He ended up cumming in my mouth. I have to say it was enjoyable but I’m more than happy if it doesn’t happen again.

So it happened last night. He tried putting it in but it hurt like hell. My wife then finger fucked me and then the bull was able to get it in with much less pain. He fucked me for 20 minutes or so then my wife pegged me with her 9” and forced me to blow him. He ended up cumming in my mouth. I have to say it was enjoyable but I’m more than happy if it doesn’t happen again.
This sounds pretty hot to me. My wife has a boyfriend that we pretend I don't know about but she knows I know - I have eaten his cum (a lot of it) from her pussy and still not said anything. I would nothing more than for him to do to me what he does to her