Any cucks wants to share wife’s pics?

Definitely, this is one if those things she is ok with me doing, simply because as of now im not allowed in her pussy, or even in the same room while she is getting fucked by her lover. Hope your wife decides to try it, since i know that at least for us, the pics work since i get no pussy whatsoever, and thats the closest i get to now.

Definitely, this is one if those things she is ok with me doing, simply because as of now im not allowed in her pussy, or even in the same room while she is getting fucked by her lover. Hope your wife decides to try it, since i know that at least for us, the pics work since i get no pussy whatsoever, and thats the closest i get to now.
She let me do bits of video and even post the cropped version but won't fuck my friend for me to watch and photo/film any of her.

Here’s a few more she has sent me while at work or away from home, she told me that although i cant touch her she can still treat me to seeing her before her boyfriend takes her
Wow thank you!

I’m in love with her body. Her nipples are so perfect! I’ll take anything you’re willing to share

No photos but few minutes video of my wife being groped by me and my friend then varios scenes of her naked and pussy play. I f anyone want to see I'll post it for comments.

Reactions: werekinky2