Any Guys in the Idaho Falls area?

My wife and I are moving to the Idaho Falls, ID area within 30 days. Once there, she wants to explore and have some fun. She mentioned to me she wants to experience a threesome.... Me, her, and another guy. I need to find a guy in the area or one willing to travel to help me fuck her ever living brains out. I'll naturally let you nail her first as long as you want. When your tired, I'll get some. Then you can tag her again. So let me know. My wife is pretty attractive.

Dm so we can discuss more
Hey, you asked that I DM you about my wife. When we were in Texas, she agreed to go through with this fantasy of mine of watching her with another guy. Now that we're here in Pocatello, she's having second thoughts. She knows I want to watch her get Laid big-time. I think it would be erotic & fantastic watching a guy dominate her in bed and wear her out. I'm trying to get her to finally say "Yes". We've talked & talked about this topic for hours. And yet, she still comes up with excuses why she can't commit to it. So I got to figure out something to convince her to finally go for it. She needs a good pounding from another guy.