Any hot wives meeting their bull this weekend?

we will be meeting our bull this next saturday night and all are really looking forward to this time. We have been with him before but this time we all want pic's that I will post if they are good so stay tuned.

we will be meeting our bull this next saturday night and all are really looking forward to this time. We have been with him before but this time we all want pic's that I will post if they are good so stay tuned.
update.....seems yet another single guy has flaked on us. This one now tells us he is not wanting to visit at all anymore as he is now "dating" a woman. Thats all well and good but he made the date in the first place so we really may be giving up at this point. Been stood up and flaked on so many times now it makes one wonder what is wrong with men these days

update.....seems yet another single guy has flaked on us. This one now tells us he is not wanting to visit at all anymore as he is now "dating" a woman. Thats all well and good but he made the date in the first place so we really may be giving up at this point. Been stood up and flaked on so many times now it makes one wonder what is wrong with men these days
Hey don’t paint all us single guys with the same brush, some of us actually are still active and willing to be of assistance

Don't give up. That guy is silly. I wish we were just a tad closer :( I think it is just under 2 hours....other wise I'd have my name on the list and I wouldn't cancel.

Reactions: sterling
Don't give up. That guy is silly. I wish we were just a tad closer :( I think it is just under 2 hours....other wise I'd have my name on the list and I wouldn't cancel.
yeah you say that now. This guy was about an hour and a half away, said he was in for the long haul no matter what and yet again another single guy failed to follow through after making dates. Don't get us wrong the times he did get together with us were really good but seems he wasn't at all what he said he would be.

yeah you say that now. This guy was about an hour and a half away, said he was in for the long haul no matter what and yet again another single guy failed to follow through after making dates. Don't get us wrong the times he did get together with us were really good but seems he wasn't at all what he said he would be.
That is very unfortunate for the two of you. Don't give up just yet. I'm sure the right one will come along just have to keep searching. I don't really get away much or I'd sign up. I'd rather be honest about that.

I'm sorry to hear of it. I wish I was closer I would show up I have energy and seed with nowhere to spread it

May be better to go for a local married guy. They will better understand what you as a couple are seeking.

May be better to go for a local married guy. They will better understand what you as a couple are seeking.
We wouldn't mind a married guy but they seem to never be able to get together. All talk but when it comes right down to getting together they suddenly disappear or "something came up" that they are not able to do the deed. Makes us wonder did men suddenly turn gay?

My wife is upstairs curled up and asleep with her bull right now. Had a great session before bedding down for the night, he took her in many positions and came inside her leaving a nice mess to be cleaned. They will most likely get another session before he leaves in the morning. posted a couple of pic's I managed to get while they were having fun. Not the best quality but all I could get without being too distracting to them.

Attachments

• DSCN0565.JPG
    DSCN0565.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0568.JPG
    DSCN0568.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy