Any ideas how to let my young girlfriend try other guys?

This is such a common thread on here. The best response is TELL HER
I agree. If she never knows what your interests are, it will never go anywhere.

This wasn't the case with my wife (gf at the time) but I have many buds that started with a wife or gf like yours.

Expressing your deep, inner desires to your significant other, is scary. She may reject it, but you need to plant that seed of an idea to have any hope of it growing in the right direction.

For some of my buds, it took years for their wives to warm up to the idea. So, patience is a must in this lifestyle. Most men like you and me want it to happen now and it just doesn't. Expressing yourself may upset her, but she will probably get over it. However, pushing it on her will upset her more.

You're fighting years of morals and conditioning she was raised with from friends and multiple members of her family. What you have on your side is science and human nature. Humans are truly not meant to be monogamous. Her desires to experience sex with other men are there, they are just buried and oppressed by modern morals and religion.

Remember this, too. Open marriages and cuckold relationships are supposedly gaining in popularity. I think more and more men are coming out of the closet and admitting to the arousal they get from the thought of other men fucking their wives.

Good luck.

This wasn't the case with my wife (gf at the time) but I have many buds that started with a wife or gf like yours.

Expressing your deep, inner desires to your significant other, is scary. She may reject it, but you need to plant that seed of an idea to have any hope of it growing in the right direction.

For some of my buds, it took years for their wives to warm up to the idea. So, patience is a must in this lifestyle. Most men like you and me want it to happen now and it just doesn't. Expressing yourself may upset her, but she will probably get over it. However, pushing it on her will upset her more.

You're fighting years of morals and conditioning she was raised with from friends and multiple members of her family. What you have on your side is science and human nature. Humans are truly not meant to be monogamous. Her desires to experience sex with other men are there, they are just buried and oppressed by modern morals and religion.

Remember this, too. Open marriages and cuckold relationships are supposedly gaining in popularity. I think more and more men are coming out of the closet and admitting to the arousal they get from the thought of other men fucking their wives.

Good luck.
Took two years of prodding by my hubby before I took the plunge, wish I had done it sooner !!!

Good luck.
Which has been great for a bull like me

Reactions: Bdriver
I’m in a similar position. I got her a large dildo and she Seems to be enjoying it more every-time I bring it out.

It’s a massive turn on to use it on her. And for now it’s enough for us. So it’s probably good, even for yourself, to take it slow.

However I will say my gf has had large dicks before, so maybe start off with a smaller one.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Hello,
My gf is only 20yo. She is really really attractive, very cute face, astonishing body.

She is the 'good girl' style. She is kind of person that would never break the rules. I.e. she does 'bad' things like ... eating sweets, not exercising, and that is more or less her limit. She comes from the country side from a traditional family. So she has a traditional, somewhat, concept of couple. The guy, the girl. Having relations with others is wrong.

In that context... I am wondering which posibilities I have to have her sleeping with other dudes. For me is a huge turn on. But even letting her know I have this fantasy might confuse her. From her cultural background, usually a boyfriend would be very jelous and will watch out that his gf does not cheat on him. However for me it would be a huge turn on.

Other than that, I am totally open, i.e. I would accept her conditions, like if she would not tell me details, etc. Honestly I would also turned on if she would cheat on me secretly. But of course I would not know it so how can I be turned on? ;-)

Another thing is... I would be also turned on if I would find out some dudes hit on her on social networks. She is so hot that I am convinced this could be the case. But I do not check her social networks so I cannot know.

In my head a possibility would be if we go out and have some drinks. But she is not like a heavy drinker.

When she goes out with her girlfriends she drinks a bit more. But then she textes me etc. i.e. seems pretty clear she is not into other dudes.
Let's see your Girl

The problem is that you have a "girlfriend" and NOT a WIFE. That complicates things and is very risky. Why should a girlfriend stick with you if you aren't committed enough to be married and want her to have sex with other guys? We've never understood this. Why wouldn't she just find a guy she enjoys more, break up with you and stay with him?

HW

The problem is that you have a "girlfriend" and NOT a WIFE. That complicates things and is very risky. Why should a girlfriend stick with you if you aren't committed enough to be married and want her to have sex with other guys? We've never understood this. Why wouldn't she just find a guy she enjoys more, break up with you and stay with him?

HW

Could you private message me i have a question

HW
Agree

I’m so very glad my husband told me. I was surprised a bit but now we have sooo much fun. Although, I am pretty adventurous and experienced. Hit me up if you’re interested in a couple ;) my hubby would love to try and flirt with her.

Tell her exactly what turns you on the most and exactly what you would want to see her do exactly you'll probably find that she finds it pretty hot as well I know my girlfriend did when I told her that I really wanted her to fuck one of my friends behind my back