Any Long Term Experience

Our situation is nuanced. KK's in three long-term relationships with other men; a decades long affair with her youngest brother, a relationship with a European gentleman that started as an affair, then "migrated" to an open situation (so far as I'm concerned) after we started the hot wife thing, and a relationship with her high-school ex that started as part of our hot wife adventure.

These relationships have been buffered by distance, as all three men live fairly distant from us, which limits the frequency KK can see them for sex, or any other need.

More recently, for a bit longer than the last year, KK's enjoying a steady "boyfriend," a man whom I introduced to her. He's local, accessible, both sexually addicted, and enslaved to my wife.

As an observer, and "student" of these relationships, there is definitely emotion involved. It's more difficult to gauge the intensity of KK's sexual/romantic partners, as to how they feel about my wife. I've discussed this in-depth with KK often, for her perspective. She is physically, as well as emotionally attracted to all four men. She feels "love" for them, a blend of what I'd call infatuation or limerence, as well as genuine emotional depth of feeling.

When KK is with these men, it isn't just sex - it's more than fucking. The act itself is love-making, intense, intimate, blending physicality and emotion. Oddly, I'm hard just writing about it, the visualization of it, thinking about it, her interactions, passionate kissing, lust, desire, her impatience and anticipation when she's going to be with them...

Outside of watching, and the voyeuristic aspects, when I'm included in threesomes or more-somes with KK and her lovers, the intensity of the experience is almost indescribable. The comfort, trust, and familiarity with these partners leads to the most erotic, intimate encounters I've ever enjoyed.

We don't use the label "bull," but I'd definitely say the long-term aspect has changed things, very much for the positive.

Longest relationship I had was 11 years wiht my Boss/Lover. It ended recently due to COVID. We started as "only when we travel for business" Lovers for the first couple of years, then we decided we wanted to be full time any time Lovers, which required I admit the affair to my husband (he suspected), and it morph'd over the years to where we were like wife/husband when we traveled: he even bought me a diamond ring that I wore when we were away together, we rented bridal suites and let everyone think we were newlyweds, and we even tried to get me pregnant by him at one point, going so far as to consider fertility drugs!! Was great fun while it lasted, but he got weird over COVID.

J (the wife)
It’s a pity that ended. It would have been interesting how would have evolved the relationship if you got kids with him.
Any children with your hubby?

we met a local BBC whom became good friends with over 5 yrs, we are still friends but he moved back to Kenya. It had good and not so good or maybe that should be unexpected or not foreseen parts. We even introduced him to family and friends and holiday to gether abroad

Reactions: UKWhiteHub
It was in all a very exciting, and fulfilling experience that pushed a lot of boundaries not just sexually. We all became and remain friends, it got a little tough for wife after about 2 yrs, because emotionally she found she was feeling guilty, in the sense that her feelings towards him were more than sexual, I understood this and so did he. I told her that I was ok with her feeling this way, and that in a way for me it made the experience better? I asked her if she would ever leave me, and she said no as she knew the reality was, live would be different for her, so I told her to embrace the fact that she was in an unusual situation where she could enjoy all facets of having 2 men in her life, both caring about her sexually and emotionally, I was a little jealous at first, but when we all spoke about together, it was obvious that the trust we all shared would keep us all happy. Occasionally they would spend time together, but they would always share those moments with me either pics or vids even FaceTime so I could watch👍 It was fun for us but it depends on your mind sets and strength of relationship.

It’s a pity that ended. It would have been interesting how would have evolved the relationship if you got kids with him.
Any children with your hubby?
We always wished we had a child together too. Our relationship could not have been anything more than it was, an affair, because of our positions in the company. But he and hubby were often mistaken for Brothers, so having a baby together would have been no real problem explaining. Hubby and I have one Son, he was a double miracle...I was told I was not able to get pregnant and to look in to adoption and then hubby came along.....and during the pregnancy I was advised to terminate because of some suspicious cells from a pap smear. Glad I did not do that!!
J Ithe wife)

30+ for us. My wife and I started in college. We're now in our late 50s.

We've done swinging, sex clubs, sex parties, etc. Her preference is simply to have a long-term bf or two, that will pay her visits as often as possible. We've even had live-in bf's a few times, over the years.

My wife is 59. Her current bf is a 30 yr old stud. He doesn't live with us, but he spends lots of time with us and he is definitely my wife's primary sex partner.

Longest relationship I had was 11 years wiht my Boss/Lover. It ended recently due to COVID. We started as "only when we travel for business" Lovers for the first couple of years, then we decided we wanted to be full time any time Lovers, which required I admit the affair to my husband (he suspected), and it morph'd over the years to where we were like wife/husband when we traveled: he even bought me a diamond ring that I wore when we were away together, we rented bridal suites and let everyone think we were newlyweds, and we even tried to get me pregnant by him at one point, going so far as to consider fertility drugs!! Was great fun while it lasted, but he got weird over COVID.

J (the wife)
How did he get weird over COVID? Overly concerned about infection and no longer wanted to meet? I suspect there's more ...

We very been doing mfm ith a guy we know over 4 years off and on. It was about once a month he'd visit. During covid it was 2-3 times a week. Now it seems to be twice a month.

Not cuck at all.
Mfm fun, same guy over 4 years. Well over 100 times I'd say. 2 or 3 times a month sometimes more.
He's a guy we knew before....only sex fun with him, no socializing at all other than he's invited to backyard bbq get togethers at our place with others we know. We have never gone out with him.
Very discreet. Real comfy with him, always mfm all 3 of us. No real rules, nothing crazy happens but he fucks her every way you can imagine. Most always at our home in our bed.
None of our friends know.
Be a great arrangement.

I’m actually looking for long term cuckold or hotwife. I’m ln Orlando Fl anyone interested shoot me a message and we can chat been a bit since i had a regular