Any Mature wives 50+ actually enjoy cum ?

I first swallowed cum when I was 14. Now 62, and enjoy it just as much now as I did all those years ago. In fact, I maybe enjoy it a little more now than I did back in the day.
I remember the 1st time my wife sucked dick I had to walk her through it and before I came I told her I was going to but she didn't know what I was talking about so I shot in her mouth and she freaked "what the the heck just happened" she said and she did swallow it I had to explain what it was and she didn't like the taste or how it felt in her mouth then she tells me 2 days later she talked with her friends about it and they said girls don't like to suck dick which I knew 2 of her friends did for sure so after that I didnt get a nother bj for 2yrs

Then all of a sudden she starts sucking Dick and liking it then we started having mfms and we got her to start swallowing then she told me what made her change her mind she stayed over a friends house for her bday party and she never drank before and they got shit faced and after the party she was looking for her friend and found her in the bedroom naked with 3 naked guys and she asks y she wasn't invited the next thing she knew she was naked telling the guys she'd suck them and they could touch her but no putting there dicks insider then she said all she remembers was having dicks in her face and the guys having to keep telling her to suck then waking up naked in bed with a guy she doesn't even remember all she did but when I asked her how much cum she swallowed she said alot she learned to like to suck and swallow that nite

This poses the question why would we not like cum just because we‘re over 50? I’m 66 and love cum just as much as I ever did xx
Exactly. Just because we are over 50 doesn’t mean we no longer like the finer things. We still love fine wine, a good meal, nice cars and cum oozing from our pussy, mouth and down our throats.

My wife has this thing for heavy cummers also. She says it feels amazing inside her and will always make her cum. She says it’s very masculine and loves feeling it slowly drip from her.
I love the look on a woman’s face as she lays there after and she feels my cum oozing out.
What a perfect time for cuck to earn his dinner

First time I got a bj and she swallowed was befor either of us were in college. She loved to make out in my car, a date later during a hot make out session she started to suck my dick for a minute, it was fantastic. I'd go home and beat off shooting a LOT of jizz into the toilet. Couple of dates later it included her bra off, I'd suck her tits between kissing, we progressed to me fingering her. Great make out sessions. One night between kissing she said it was OK if I cummed in her mouth, I almost shot off right there. She slid her mouth onto my dick, I couldn't have lasted 90 seconds. I came so hard for so long I thought I might pass out. She swallowed it all. We buttoned up our clothes, I drove her home. At her house we always kissed for a few minutes but I wasn't sure I wanted to. She just reached over and kissed me like usual. I couldn't taste anything different but it was in my mind.
Different girl, same deal in my car, make out session, sucking tits, finger in her snatch, she's playing with my dick, she went down on me, I let it go pretty quick. She swallowed no problem then tried to kiss me, I pulled back. She was cool with it but a couple of minutes later she grabbed my head and kissed me. I could taste it. I drove her home, more kissing in front of her house. She went inside. As I drove home all I could smell was that smell. I got home, brushed my teeth then jacked off like usual.
Good times...the learning years I guess.

Reactions: flylowandslow