Any New Pussy Piercing photos or stories?

My wife had her hood pierced 27 years ago and she would come just by my playing with it, she would even cum sometimes just walking around. Unfortunately, she had to remove it when she had her hysterectomy and she decided she didn't want to put it back in. It was so hot watching my wife reach under her skirt, remove her panties then sit int the chair with her legs spread and her bald pussy on display to a stranger made me hard and the more he complimented my wife on her pussy the harder I got. My wife was aware of how hard it made me because while her pussy was being pierced a was holding her hand and I kept it pressed against my cock. On the way home I took her hand and pressed it against my still hard cock and told her how much it turned me on watching her show her pussy to a stranger. I'm currently trying to talk her into getting her hood pierced again since she admitted that she now misses her hood piercing. ;)

My wife had her hood pierced 27 years ago and she would come just by my playing with it, she would even cum sometimes just walking around. Unfortunately, she had to remove it when she had her hysterectomy and she decided she didn't want to put it back in. It was so hot watching my wife reach under her skirt, remove her panties then sit int the chair with her legs spread and her bald pussy on display to a stranger made me hard and the more he complimented my wife on her pussy the harder I got. My wife was aware of how hard it made me because while her pussy was being pierced a was holding her hand and I kept it pressed against my cock. On the way home I took her hand and pressed it against my still hard cock and told her how much it turned me on watching her show her pussy to a stranger. I'm currently trying to talk her into getting her hood pierced again since she admitted that she now misses her hood piercing. ;)
That’s the biggest turn on to me! Loved watching her with her legs spread open, and her pussy just inches from the piercers face, and watching him touch her! She never actually went through with it, but playing along a though she was going to before backing out. We used to do that every once in a while, with tattoos too.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife