Any one ever fucked their teacher?

Yep. My 7th grade science teacher. After I had joined the military I ran into her at a store while on leave in my home town. She remembered me and stood chit chatting for quite some time. I invited her for coffee, then dinner, then drinks and dancing (not all at once). The drinks and dancing was the clincher. For the next three years we fucked like rabbits every time we could get together. Good memories of that woman !!! :)

I was in secondary school14/15 ish! My Geography Teacher was giving me the signal, but I didn't realise until after! I was chatting to my mate about it and he told me that she had done the same, to his older Brother! She was a Horny Girl about 25 I think!

When I was 17 my English teacher told me during a detention that I needed to stop looking up her skirt in class, I couldn’t help it as I could always see her stocking tops.

A year later I’d left school and ran into her in a bar a little drunk. She mentioned it again, and told me she actually quite liked it, and that she had the stockings on now too. Later that night I was fucking her against the back door of her family home, panties down but not off. A few years later I ended up doing the same thing to her daughter on her 21st birthday. Same arrangement, panties down but not off, although she wasn’t wearing stockings cos she had fantastic legs.

When I was 17 my English teacher told me during a detention that I needed to stop looking up her skirt in class, I couldn’t help it as I could always see her stocking tops.

A year later I’d left school and ran into her in a bar a little drunk. She mentioned it again, and told me she actually quite liked it, and that she had the stockings on now too. Later that night I was fucking her against the back door of her family home, panties down but not off. A few years later I ended up doing the same thing to her daughter on her 21st birthday. Same arrangement, panties down but not off, although she wasn’t wearing stockings cos she had fantastic legs.
Congratulations on nailing the teacher -- and more congratulations on nailing her daughter as well. Taking a woman up against a door or a wall is a nice change of pace for sex.

When I was in college, I had the pleasure of fucking one of my high school teachers. I had returned home for the summer and heard that she and her husband had separated. I went to visit her and ended up in bed with her, doing in reality what I had often fantasized about.

Most women teachers are like the one you mentioned. They fantasize about their male students. Of course they can't show an interest because of the student-teacher relationship, but that doesn't prevent fantasizing.

Congratulations on nailing the teacher -- and more congratulations on nailing her daughter as well. Taking a woman up against a door or a wall is a nice change of pace for sex.

When I was in college, I had the pleasure of fucking one of my high school teachers. I had returned home for the summer and heard that she and her husband had separated. I went to visit her and ended up in bed with her, doing in reality what I had often fantasized about.

Most women teachers are like the one you mentioned. They fantasize about their male students. Of course they can't show an interest because of the student-teacher relationship, but that doesn't prevent fantasizing.
Yes. I can tell you there is no feeling like ejaculating inside a hot young woman knowing that you’ve done the exact same thing to her mother too.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
I mentioned in one of my other posts that when my wife was a brand new teacher one of the hispanic maintenance guys started hooking up with her at the school and even ate her pussy in the school until she came... Suppossively he also fucked one of the other teachers. We were on a small break at that time. I guess I am lucky I even got her back because she said he ate pussy amazing. If he had fucked her I likely wouldn't have her now

In Jr. High the math teacher dropped some hints. But I was too young and naive to pick up on them. She was a 27yr old Jewish girl and had the nicest, roundest, big tits. She was also a total disciplinarian bitch in class to everyone but me. A classmate of mine (who was more astute) banged her. Always wanted to look her up to see how she has been. Fast forward a few years...

Junior College, foreign language professor, she was a very bright and beautiful woman with a PhD. Her husband was ignoring her and she was lonely & horny. One night we struck up a conversation in the parking lot of the college at the end of class. We started making out in her car and ended fucking in the back seat that night. She was multi orgasmic and all the more so when she saw my big dick. She jumped on it and rode it for all it was worth banging her head on the headliner of the car. Every time she came her legs & torso would quiver. I made sure nor to come too soon because she was having so much enjoyment riding me... Finally, when I came she thanked me and said; "Oh my God I needed that. You have a wonderful prick! (It had been over a year since she had gotten laid.)

We dated all that year and I made straight A's in class. By years end she had filed for divorce and moved away to another school in another state. I lost touch... I miss her.

I wish I was more sexual switched on when I was 15yo! There was a female teacher in her 30's - we, the students, found out that she had caught her husband in bed with another woman and they divorced. We all gave her a bit of grief about that, as young kids do. But, I do remember one time that she had bent down and I got a look down her blouse at her tits in a bra - wanking heaven for a 15yo lol She was small, just over 5 foot, and a bit chubby, but big tits! She saw me looking and smiled - I was embarrassed but she never said anything, just did it again and smiled at me! I did hear a rumour later that she had a few of my male classmates around her house. Man, I wish I had followed up after her smile - every schoolboy's dream to bang his teacher!