Lovely wife & teacher in pantyhose for you

tezek

Male
Hello,

My name is Pol, I have been referred by a friend to post my naive wifey here.
Wifey's name is Can, her age 37 and she is teacher, so prefers conservative dressing mainly but likes to wear pantyhoses and knee size skirts with a modern outlook.

Here I present her in pantyhoses for your masturbation sessions, hope you ll like her

Tribute pics/ videos, captions and even dirtier pissing, printing is all fine:devilish:

Attachments

• 1121877579 copy.jpg
    1121877579 copy.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 368
  • 48722414511_828b1dffc0_5k.jpg
    48722414511_828b1dffc0_5k.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_4208 copy.jpg
    IMG_4208 copy.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 349
Hello,

Wifey's name is Can, her age 37 and she is teacher, so prefers conservative dressing mainly but likes to wear pantyhoses and knee size skirts with a modern outlook.

Here I present her in pantyhoses for your masturbation sessions, hope you ll like her

Tribute pics/ videos, captions and even dirtier pissing, printing is all fine:devilish:
My ex was a teacher. I would love to see more of her!

Hello,

she has teacher type in everyday life but i dont prevent her to going naughty sometimes for a few other guys

Hello,

Attachments

• 89FAB77D-8858-43F3-8374-7EBFF78A3644.jpeg
    89FAB77D-8858-43F3-8374-7EBFF78A3644.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 0C83F97F-D660-4840-A61D-D5883EBF09E8.jpeg
    0C83F97F-D660-4840-A61D-D5883EBF09E8.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 3738CF59-9B9E-44C8-A55D-C2CB5444B5AB.png
    3738CF59-9B9E-44C8-A55D-C2CB5444B5AB.png
    809.4 KB · Views: 218
Olá,

Meu nome é Pol, um amigo me indicou para postar minha ingênua esposa aqui.
O nome da esposa é Can, ela tem 37 anos e é professora, então prefere roupas conservadoras principalmente, mas gosta de usar meia-calça e saias na altura do joelho com um visual moderno.

Aqui apresento ela de meia-calça para suas sessões de masturbação, espero que gostem dela

Fotos/vídeos de homenagem, legendas e mijos ainda mais sujos, imprimir está tudo bem:diabólico:
ÓHello, you should thank your friend for the advice to post your wife here, she is very beautiful and has a fantastic body!!!

Reactions: tezek
Hello,

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

Hello,

SHE'S SOOO ADORABLE

Hello,

I absolutely LOVE your shy slut!

Tezek - MG_4208 copy 2 copy 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

Do you have any photos with black pantyhose?