Any other 10 second hubbies?

Yes, not so quick as you. But I had the same over sensitivity once she started to meet her bull and talk about that very open to me.

When I fuck her I like to know more details and I like when she talks about the size difference between us. So I cum just in that moment. She knows how to do it...

So if I'm lucky I can fuck her for 2 - 3 minutes. But if she wants to be bad, she can make me cum in 10 seconds as well 😂

Reactions: spin418
but there is a relation between seconds and cock? A big cock is better than tiny?
Yes, there is a thread that talks about this.

Every penis has the same number of nerves (sensitivity), so bigger dicks have ther nerves more distributed, while the small dicks have all the nerves very close and compressed.

That's why small dicks cum much faster than big dicks 😟

Reactions: Sigas
Yes, not so quick as you. But I had the same over sensitivity once she started to meet her bull and talk about that very open to me.

When I fuck her I like to know more details and I like when she talks about the size difference between us. So I cum just in that moment. She knows how to do it...

So if I'm lucky I can fuck her for 2 - 3 minutes. But if she wants to be bad, she can make me cum in 10 seconds as well 😂
Yeah the only way I can keep from coming is to stop fucking. And really, that’s not a guarantee. And if she decides to keep moving, unless I’ve pulled out in time, I’m done for.

If I couldn't please women, I'd stop fucking them and work on becoming a girl. It'd be better for all involved.

Stamina is more about heart health and psychology than penis size. Beta males should really be treated as girls unless they're doing the work it takes to become a man capable of properly pleasing a woman.

It doesn't reflect well on me when the wife is still letting her sexually pathetic husband fuck (or attempt to fuck) her. The husband deserves respect in that he loves her for reasons other than sex and supports her, but she needs to lead him on the path to being a girl if he's not doing the work it takes to become a man able to satisfy her sexual needs. He should earn another shot at her pussy when he has been exercising and eating healthy, and then can demonstrate on his sex toys that he might could get some work done the next time he gets into a pussy.