Any pics of your wife giving a handjob or blowjob?

Seriously, I'm a classy cheating wife! Before I get down on my knees to suck some guy's big black cock, I insist that he grab a pillow and throw it on the floor for me! After all, I'm not getting on my knees to suck cock on the hard floor like some "garden variety whore", I'm a classy girl!

View attachment 929506

See, that's better. He treated me so well! I like to be comfortable while I cheat with a big black cock and swallow his cum. That way he can send me home to my husband as if I'm still a faithful wife and he never knows the truth.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 929513
That it you gorgeous fucking slut take that big black cock down your throat!!! Suck him with that talented mouth and get your reward!!!! Feel that thick cum sliding down your throat and savor the taste of that cum you love so much!!!!

Seriously, I'm a classy cheating wife! Before I get down on my knees to suck some guy's big black cock, I insist that he grab a pillow and throw it on the floor for me! After all, I'm not getting on my knees to suck cock on the hard floor like some "garden variety whore", I'm a classy girl!

View attachment 929506

See, that's better. He treated me so well! I like to be comfortable while I cheat with a big black cock and swallow his cum. That way he can send me home to my husband as if I'm still a faithful wife and he never knows the truth.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 929513

Bonus pic! Hope you like it...but disappointingly, hardly anybody will. 😟 I think that black cock between my lips is really sexy anyway! 🥰

View attachment 929561
Wow!!! Love these pictures!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Seriously, I'm a classy cheating wife! Before I get down on my knees to suck some guy's big black cock, I insist that he grab a pillow and throw it on the floor for me! After all, I'm not getting on my knees to suck cock on the hard floor like some "garden variety whore", I'm a classy girl! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 929506

View attachment 929513

Bonus pic! Hope you like it...but disappointingly, hardly anybody will. 😟 I think that black cock between my lips is really sexy anyway! 🥰

View attachment 929561
The couch is an act of kindness towards Ladies. Always trasgressive, never unpolite with Women. In Italy we call it “galanteria”. Even in blowjob😉

My wife's birthday is this week, so she went over to her long term lover's place to celebrate. She sent me these pics right before he fucked her, of her sucking him until he was hard and ready!

Last summer we put in a pool (since covid messed up any vacation plans), so for her birthday this year, I bought her a Swiss dive watch, so she wouldn't have to worrry about swimming with it on. What does that have to do with anything? Well, she told him to make sure to frame her wedding ring and my gift in the same shot, to show me what she's exclusively giving him during her birthday date, and later, shots of what he gave her in return, a good fucking, and a cum filled pussy!
20220818_135305_471.jpg20220818_135305_544.jpg
20220818_135933_894.jpg
20220818_135933_847.jpg

Last edited:
My wife's birthday is this week, so she went over to her long term lover's place to celebrate. She sent me these pics right before he fucked her, of her him until he was hard and ready!

Last summer we put in a pool (since covid messed up any vacation plans), so for her birthday this year, I bought her a Swiss dive watch, so she wouldn't have to worrry about swimming with it on. What does that have to do with anything? Well, she told him to make sure to frame her wedding ring and my gift in the same shot, to show me what she's exclusively giving him during her birthday date, and later, shots of what he gave her in return, a good fucking, and a cum filled pussy!
View attachment 940830View attachment 940831
View attachment 940837
View attachment 940838
Such a good slut, sucking her bull hard and then taking a pounding on that pussy for her birthday!!! I think the bull was the one that got the present!!!!