Any pics of your wife giving a handjob or blowjob?

When you're a size queen there is simply no way to have a pretty face when your mouth is stuffed this full with huge cock. So how many of you husbands want to see some hung stud stretching your wife's mouth out with a fat hard cock?? 😇 Hope you enjoy. BBC or BWC? Which do you prefer?

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487788

View attachment 487789

My lips when they aren't stuffed full of a huge cock. Much prettier I think.

View attachment 487793

I prefer your lips on my shaft to be honest!😊
We live in hope😂
Tks for sharing

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
When you're a size queen there is simply no way to have a pretty face when your mouth is stuffed this full with huge cock. So how many of you husbands want to see some hung stud stretching your wife's mouth out with a fat hard cock?? 😇 Hope you enjoy. BBC or BWC? Which do you prefer?

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487788

View attachment 487789

View attachment 487793
Just came upon this steamy post an i must add if i may that i love when you suck a big black cock dry.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487788

View attachment 487789

View attachment 487793
I assume it goes without saying that you swallowed both loads in these picks at least in my imagination while i stroke my cock you did. lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487788

View attachment 487789
After further review i see the cigars you like to smoke are a bigger ring size than i smoke. HaHa