Any tips ?

Basically I am a single man 22 years old I really want a hot wife but I don't even have a girlfriend is this normal? Also do you have any tips for finding a girl that's a slut and wants to be fucked and she can be my hot wife without having to convince a girl that I meet and eventually become my girlfriend to then fuck other guys so would be skipping the first part basically

Wow u got a lot going on up there.slow down and set 1 goal at a time babe.if u want a slut that just might be wrangled into betty homemaker,then ck out some strip clubs or swinger clubs.as a woman I can say we can be just as slutty as we are proper,but I must say I'm a proper slut lol.betty crocker in the kitchen and a slut in the bedroom.good luck .we are out there

Maybe I don't want a hot wife, I really just want to girl that loves cockand tells me about all the cock she sucks and fucks all day long and I really just want someone to come home to and sucking another guy off and look at her She tells me she had sex earlier that day with another guy or 10 minutes before and he came inside of her and then she sat on my face and I ate her cum filled pussy God that would be so hot I'm just getting hard typing this

I think you should forget about the "wife" part for now. Sounds like you simply need a girl who enjoys having casual sex. You're probably best trying to look at AFF or some site where you know that people already have that predisposition.