Any true anal divas out there?

I have learned to love it. Guess I've gotten stretched out a bit, or maybe just use to it. But I can't take more than 7-8", too uncomfortable. And I don't enjoy when they bottom out. I like it slow and fairly shallow, but I can sometimes orgasm from it. Especially when they cum.
Oh Baby Girl, I'd love fucking your tight little ass!!! I'd want to enjoy that talented mouth first, having you suck my first load out taking it down your gorgeous throat!!! I'd give you a long hard kiss, caressing your body letting you get me hard again!!! That way when I take that fantastic ass of yours I last longer and I'm able to pound your tight ass longer!!!! I want you to cum from my ass fucking you and fill you with hot cum!!!!

• Dislike
Reactions: mirella.hango
Mine loves a good ass fuck. It took some training but now she loves a good hard pounding in the ass. If she's extra horny she enjoys a toy in her pussy at the same time, which is especially good if it's a buzzy one!

Reactions: Blackwolf
I have learned to love it. Guess I've gotten stretched out a bit, or maybe just use to it. But I can't take more than 7-8", too uncomfortable. And I don't enjoy when they bottom out. I like it slow and fairly shallow, but I can sometimes orgasm from it. Especially when they cum.
I have just the cock for your tight ass and will go as slow as you like before I flood your ass with cum! 😉🍆💦💦💦💦