Any wives That Didn’t enjoy BBC??

We've been in the swinger lifestyle for over 20 years now and I've had sex with a LOT of men. Oddly enough though, never a black man. The opportunity just hasn't presented itself. There was one from this site but he apparently wasn't for real. Honestly, I don't understand why it would be so different but then again, I've never done it. I need to change that.
WHEN YOU GIVE YOURSELF TO A BLACK AND WHEN YOU FEEL IT IN YOURSELF AND I UNDERSTAND IT LATETHEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS AND YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU DID NOT BLACK EARLIER

We have been together 30 ish years, in that time my wife has probably had 50/60 other men, only 4 have been BBC...1 was a one off, he basically was a crap fuck, 1 she saw 4 or 5 times, great fuck but nothing else in common, the third she saw pretty much monthly for about 5 years...the other one we guess wasn't in to her she would have seen him again but he wasn't interested...it happens:oops:

My wife is a size queen but not really interested in colour more a big cock attached to a decent looking guy with a personality....

Thank you sweet x
Well everybody and everywhere,the people,couple,wives,are driving me crazy with this shitty movement ,created by sick and frustrated people,called blm.
Why do blacks are better then whites? Do they have bigger cocks,do they have 4 balls,are they better endowed ?
NO.
And for the Americans with all the respect,if you have issues to be solved ,do it in your own yard, don't spread all over the world,like a virus.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobby75
We've been in the swinger lifestyle for over 20 years now and I've had sex with a LOT of men. Oddly enough though, never a black man. The opportunity just hasn't presented itself. There was one from this site but he apparently wasn't for real. Honestly, I don't understand why it would be so different but then again, I've never done it. I need to change that.
Better stay with BWCs.👍🏻😉

Reactions: Blackwolf
I enjoy BBC but I have had the worst sex ever also with some BBCs. Big dick but was so boring and over cocky. I had way smaller cocks that fucked me way better. So it's been a mixture..

Hubby of a former Hotwife here ( apparently she is now sexually retired) LOL

I was talking with another Stag hubby a few weeks ago and discovered that both our wives had tried BBC and seemed to enjoy it a lot, but for whatever reason, they only did it once. In my wife’s case she actually did it twice with the same guy a couple weeks apart.
I have noticed that the BBC trend is getting more and more popular, and all you ever hear about is how white wives REALLY ENJOY a big black cock.
This made me wonder…….Are there any Hotwives out there that have tried BBC and just did not enjoy it ? Any bad experiences that didn’t turn out the way you thought they would?
I’d love to hear from the wives and the hubbies about this !
I've had 7 black guys, two of them quite often, one of them every week for over 18 months. I've loved them all

In my experience they do me in a different way. More manly, (including more selfish but as I get all the unselfishness one could want at home that's fine now and again)

My wife has had numerous opportunities to be with black men, but for some reason she always declines? When I ask her why she says that she is not attracted to black men. I personally feel it's because she is afraid they will be to big and it will just hurt instead of be enjoyable. She has had some larger cocks and it takes a bit, but she adjust to there size and orgasms like crazy. She enjoys girth more than length.

Reactions: GabrielBigHard
My wife has had numerous opportunities to be with black men, but for some reason she always declines? When I ask her why she says that she is not attracted to black men. I personally feel it's because she is afraid they will be to big and it will just hurt instead of be enjoyable. She has had some larger cocks and it takes a bit, but she adjust to there size and orgasms like crazy. She enjoys girth more than length.
Big like for your wife that she stays wiyh BWCs.👍🏻💪
And the thing about blacks are bigger than whites is just a tale. 😉

You’re probably right . Maybe it just seems like it’s getting more popular because of the internet. Maybe we are just more aware of it happening now, but it’s not really an increase. Thanks for the reply !
food for thought; it seems that every commercial, on TV, has a politically correct setting.

blk guy white woman, white guy, blk woman, two women living together, two men living together. mixed families with mixed kids. woman, only, as head of the family.

there is no way to miss this. their research & focus groups must be telling them that this is their audience.