Any wives That Didn’t enjoy BBC??

stlhubby4u

Hubby of a former Hotwife here ( apparently she is now sexually retired) LOL

I was talking with another Stag hubby a few weeks ago and discovered that both our wives had tried BBC and seemed to enjoy it a lot, but for whatever reason, they only did it once. In my wife’s case she actually did it twice with the same guy a couple weeks apart.
I have noticed that the BBC trend is getting more and more popular, and all you ever hear about is how white wives REALLY ENJOY a big black cock.
This made me wonder…….Are there any Hotwives out there that have tried BBC and just did not enjoy it ? Any bad experiences that didn’t turn out the way you thought they would?
I’d love to hear from the wives and the hubbies about this !

Mine loved BBC and they are still great friends.
View attachment 563870
That’s awesome ! Mine actually enjoyed the experience and even invited the guy back for another session two weeks later……. Then , that was it ??????
I have a married lady friend (FWB) that gave me the green light to help her find a BBC to try….. hopefully she will enjoy it and stick with it ! LOL

That’s awesome ! Mine actually enjoyed the experience and even invited the guy back for another session two weeks later……. Then , that was it ??????
I have a married lady friend (FWB) that gave me the green light to help her find a BBC to try….. hopefully she will enjoy it and stick with it ! LOL
Fantastic please yours enjoyed it. That sounds fun hope you find her what she wants!

Reactions: ray28
Fantastic please yours enjoyed it. That sounds fun hope you find her what she wants!
Thanks ! I hope it works out well too. She is very sexual, and loves men, but very nervous. She just isn’t sure what to expect, and I feel that perhaps she will enjoy it a little too much . LOL
I just need to find the right guy with the right BBC for her first experience. Hopefully after that I can turn her loose and watch her enjoy BBC on a regular basis.

I don't think more and more are getting into it. It's just a different generation experiencing what we experienced. We just happen to be around to witness it. We're human and want to experiment. A phase, wild times. Everything stops over time. It will stop for the "new" crowd one day too. We have our own stories too......

I don't think more and more are getting into it. It's just a different generation experiencing what we experienced. We just happen to be around to witness it. We're human and want to experiment. A phase, wild times. Everything stops over time. It will stop for the "new" crowd one day too. We have our own stories too......
You’re probably right . Maybe it just seems like it’s getting more popular because of the internet. Maybe we are just more aware of it happening now, but it’s not really an increase. Thanks for the reply !

Reactions: gna4fun
Robin liked it so much, we had multiple sessions with the same friend, and caught her cheating with him as well. Sorry but I’ve only heard of one woman, on this site, that did it once and said she’d never do it again. I think she just had a bad experience with the wrong guy because she LOVES big cocks!!

Reactions: ep46wksp
Thanks for the reply. I get the same feeling that most women really enjoy BBC and once they try it ….. they always keep an open mind and are willing to do it again from that point on.
I don’t buy into the whole notion that they give up white guys…… but they probably no longer turn down a good opportunity for black cock anymore either.
I am just trying to find out why my wife tried it twice the the same guy and loved it, but then just decided not to ever try it again and was pretty firm on that decision.
I was hoping to see if there were any other wives on here who were the same way, and if they could perhaps fill in the blanks for me. LOL
It sounds like your Robin is a normal sex loving wife and enjoys her BBC. You are a lucky guy !

• Love
Reactions: btweets
We've been in the swinger lifestyle for over 20 years now and I've had sex with a LOT of men. Oddly enough though, never a black man. The opportunity just hasn't presented itself. There was one from this site but he apparently wasn't for real. Honestly, I don't understand why it would be so different but then again, I've never done it. I need to change that.

Thanks for the reply. I get the same feeling that most women really enjoy BBC and once they try it ….. they always keep an open mind and are willing to do it again from that point on.
I don’t buy into the whole notion that they give up white guys…… but they probably no longer turn down a good opportunity for black cock anymore either.
I am just trying to find out why my wife tried it twice the the same guy and loved it, but then just decided not to ever try it again and was pretty firm on that decision.
I was hoping to see if there were any other wives on here who were the same way, and if they could perhaps fill in the blanks for me. LOL
It sounds like your Robin is a normal sex loving wife and enjoys her BBC. You are a lucky guy !
That she is indeed, thanks!