My type of sex with wives

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
This is how I like to fuck wives. While being rough and aggressive can be fun, there's nothing like making love and getting the woman lost in me that she forgets she has a husband. Slow, sensual, passionate kissing, just her and I in that moment as she feels me deep inside of her. This is what leads to wives only wanting a BBC inside of them. I'm trying to get her pregnant if I can.

Attachments

• SpankBang.com_27aug22+8_480p.mp4
    18.9 MB
This is how I like to fuck wives. While being rough and aggressive can be fun, there's nothing like making love and getting the woman lost in me that she forgets she has a husband. Slow, sensual, passionate kissing, just her and I in that moment as she feels me deep inside of her. This is what leads to wives only wanting a BBC inside of them. I'm trying to get her pregnant if I can.
Took the words out of my mouth, well said…

Reactions: desimilf80
Best video on here.....My wife loved the kissing and the passion too. Most of her lovers fulfilled that need, and it seemed most of her men had pregnancy in mind but thanks to birth control pills didnt succeed. This sexy ladies legs up in the air confirms her sexuality and need for deep penetration. Last night, watched my wife in shorts..saw those long white shapely legs and got reminded of how many times those legs spread for her black lovers. Most exotic image is of her on her back, white legs spread with a black man between them..a site to never forget. She always put a pillow under her butt to get him as far in as she could..

totally agree that' is what a like to see

I agree that's the way wives should get it on occasion from others

Totally agree. I take my wives nice n slow. Worship every part of their body with my tongue before penetration. Her wetness just flows from her body. nipples erect and sensitive to touch. Deep passionate kissing. She is glowing with anticipation that another man will be entering her shortly. As I lie over her rubbing my manhood on her body, she maneuvers herself to accept me. At that point her legs go up and I slide into her. Her sighs and smile are priceless. As my momentum increases, she locks her legs around my waist. This is her signal for deep penetration and seeding.

totally love that kind of hot sex pounding her pussy and her legs over my backside and love how my cock feels deep in her cunt.

love to be fucking her every morning

• Love
Reactions: desimilf80