MILF/cougar hotwives have the best pussy

As the female half (MILF) or Hot Wife, whatever you want to call me I can say the same holds true for men, I prefer mature men, not younger men, younger being younger than my children, for obvious reasons but also, I prefer men my age or 10-15 years younger, experienced but still able to play for hours. LOL
That’s interesting, there must be a nice middle ground. I have played with older woman since 19, oldest being 50 at that point, I’m early 40’s now and the desire for older hasn’t diminished. Even though I have experience with older woman, at my age now would i be in ur age range? 🙂

That’s interesting, there must be a nice middle ground. I have played with older woman since 19, oldest being 50 at that point, I’m early 40’s now and the desire for older hasn’t diminished. Even though I have experience with older woman, at my age now would i be in ur age range? 🙂
You would be on the border line of the age I would play with, knowing your age makes you experienced, but you are on the limit line of being my children's age. With that said you never know, after some conversation and getting to know a man of your age there are always exceptions. I do make exceptions when I'm in a group play at a party or club, so there are exceptions to the rules, always. We could always have a private discussion if you like send me a conversation request if you like.

I’m a mature slut wife in her early 50s, I adore fucking younger guys, they all really seem to enjoy my big gaping mature pussy. Younger guys always seem to enjoy a mature slut wife.

Sally. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4329.jpeg
    IMG_4329.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4330.jpeg
    IMG_4330.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4331.jpeg
    IMG_4331.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4332.jpeg
    IMG_4332.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4333.jpeg
    IMG_4333.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 56
This is just my personal experience, but older wives have the best pussy when it comes to this lifestyle. I was 20 when I first got into this, and my first wife I fucked was a 33 year old woman and she gave me one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I've mostly sought out older wives as a bull, and I've never been disappointed.
My wife is 61 with a hairy pussy she loves bulls and I clean there cum

• Love
Reactions: Bowlerlb
My wife is 61 with a hairy pussy she loves bulls and I clean there cum
Yes. I have fucked many lovely wives in their 50s, 60s and 70s and they have all been amazing. This is the age when they embrace the cuckold lifestyle and it is the age where the hubby's have accepted that they cant satisfy the wife, and enjoy watching. A simple rule. If you stay and watch then you clean my cock and lick her used cunt clean while I watch and enjoy kissing and holding her. It is so amazing seeing, feeling and hearing here reaction to being cleaned. They say it is the best experience ever.

Attachments

• cuckwives09e.jpg
    cuckwives09e.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 19
  • cuckwork02a.jpeg
    cuckwork02a.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 20
  • cuckwork04.jpeg
    cuckwork04.jpeg
    757.1 KB · Views: 23