MILF/cougar hotwives have the best pussy

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
This is just my personal experience, but older wives have the best pussy when it comes to this lifestyle. I was 20 when I first got into this, and my first wife I fucked was a 33 year old woman and she gave me one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I've mostly sought out older wives as a bull, and I've never been disappointed.

I’ve been fucking for decades and as I got older younger bulls hit me up often. Our experience plus an already broken in pussy drives young bulls crazy. Plus being an older Asian wife makes them want to fuck me even more. i love the attention.
Asian wives are hot. Asian wives with few inhibitions are very hot. Older wives, with the experience and talent to please BWC are fantastic.
Put it all together. My BWC thinks it sounds like Happy Mom

• Love
Reactions: Happy Mom
I’ve been fucking for decades and as I got older younger bulls hit me up often. Our experience plus an already broken in pussy drives young bulls crazy. Plus being an older Asian wife makes them want to fuck me even more. i love the attention.
Thats the.way it should be when people get ilder they realize sex is about quality not quanity ..satisfaction a mist not just hitvand run lime some people do

With older women, I think it's the experience that makes them so good. They have tried everything they want to try. and are damn good at the things they like. And yes, they do love the attention of young&hung. Great for their egos, and they have amazing endurance and recouperative abilities. You don't need any guess work, they will let you know where and how. What they don't seem to like is the competition, from other MILFS and of course those younger babes.

With older women, I think it's the experience that makes them so good. They have tried everything they want to try. and are damn good at the things they like. And yes, they do love the attention of young&hung. Great for their egos, and they have amazing endurance and recouperative abilities. You don't need any guess work, they will let you know where and how. What they don't seem to like is the competition, from other MILFS and of course those younger babes.
Pretty much right on every point xx

Reactions: Bowlerlb
When I was about 20 in the military I went TDY with a friend to a base at his hometown. We got up there and the next night we went out partying with his married sister and her husband and his divorced sister. Lucky for us we didn't have to work the next day and at 1 am I was fucking his sister in her bedroom in her house. The next morning she woke me up for another round and her 18 year old daughter caught us. That night I had the daughter but for most of the rest of our stay there I was with the sister. She was much better than her daughter.

Last edited:
This is just my personal experience, but older wives have the best pussy when it comes to this lifestyle. I was 20 when I first got into this, and my first wife I fucked was a 33 year old woman and she gave me one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I've mostly sought out older wives as a bull, and I've never been disappointed.
My wife is in her early 60s, looks like she is in her late 40s and fucks and sucks cock like she is in her early 30s

perhaps with age comes experience and knowing more of what you want and how to please a man.