Husband eating lover's cum

My hubby was eating cum from guys long before we met, he loves to give BJ’s to completion. He has been eating others guys cum out of me for over 30 years now, we have lost count how many different guys cum he’s eaten out of me, it’s something we both love and a very intimate moment for us both to share.

Sally. X

Last edited:
My wife was hesitant for me to clean my own cum from her. But, she got used to it. When we started swinging a bit, the first time with a couple, I couldn't wait to devour her filled pussy. Our 1st mfm, when he had filled her, it only took a touch and she climbed on my face. I had handed him the camera, so it was all videoed. The act must have given him ideas, as the next day. I tried fucklicking while she was riding him, he kept 'shortstroking' and shoving his cock in my mouth... lol

My wife was hesitant for me to clean my own cum from her. But, she got used to it. When we started swinging a bit, the first time with a couple, I couldn't wait to devour her filled pussy. Our 1st mfm, when he had filled her, it only took a touch and she climbed on my face. I had handed him the camera, so it was all videoed. The act must have given him ideas, as the next day. I tried fucklicking while she was riding him, he kept 'shortstroking' and shoving his cock in my mouth... lol
That's really hot - I have fantasised about exactly that scenario where the bull alternates strokes from pussy to my mouth - unfortunately hasn't happened

I love watching my wife's BF fuck her. He's pretty thin, but muscular and you can see his PC muscles and taint really well. Its super hot to watch it flex and quiver right before he ejaculates. I watch it from behind and massage his really pronounced PC muscle when he pauses to edge it a little. I press my fingers against it and get under them. When he starts, I pop him out and put my mouth on his head and watch his balls tighten and his endless throbbing. Its a lot, but I haven't gotten myself to swallow it yet.. just spit.

Its also amazingly sexy and so beautiful when he starts and pushes balls deep into her and holds my wife tight. :love:He lets me put my tongue on his taint or under the shaft to feel the jets of sperm blasting into her. He loves to stay inside her for a long time getting the stragglers of sperm with an occasional pump and buttocks spasm. I rub his back, thighs, butt and massage and stretch his sac until he falls out of my wife. Then I clean up both of them as they hold each other and chat before falling asleep. Life is wonderful. :giggle:

I had no idea how my wife would respond the first time I went down on her after she had been with her boyfriend. When she returned home we laid in the bed and held each other before I slowly worked my way down to her pussy. I opened her legs and positioned my so I could lick her. She welcomed my tougue as I licked and sucked their mix of juices. I was alittle surprised how comfortable I was tasting the cum of her boyfriend that is also a mutual friend thats not aware I know they are fuck buddies.

Now it’s part of that special time when she returns home. She lays back on the bed and tells me to come get my treat.

I had no idea how my wife would respond the first time I went down on her after she had been with her boyfriend. When she returned home we laid in the bed and held each other before I slowly worked my way down to her pussy. I opened her legs and positioned my so I could lick her. She welcomed my tougue as I licked and sucked their mix of juices. I was alittle surprised how comfortable I was tasting the cum of her boyfriend that is also a mutual friend thats not aware I know they are fuck buddies.

Now it’s part of that special time when she returns home. She lays back on the bed and tells me to come get my treat.
Beautiful ritual and reconnection

Its also amazingly sexy and so beautiful when he starts and pushes balls deep into her and holds my wife tight. :love:He lets me put my tongue on his taint or under the shaft to feel the jets of sperm blasting into her. He loves to stay inside her for a long time getting the stragglers of sperm with an occasional pump and buttocks spasm. I rub his back, thighs, butt and massage and stretch his sac until he falls out of my wife. Then I clean up both of them as they hold each other and chat before falling asleep. Life is wonderful. :giggle:
That is soooo hot - I imagine your wife enjoys that a great deal too!