Men Eating their own

Do women enjoy watching men eat CUM

• Total voters
One other thing I do every now and then when we have people (couple's, etc.) to our house is get with one of the guys during the night, suck him har,d then have him fuck me. Then we go back into the party and I can feel some of his cum dripping down my leg - and it makes me hard again.
whooooolllllleeeeeee other area of topic with sooooooooo many stories to tell ;) AND there is no way you are doing all that without me being there to watch and possible even assist!!!

Married man here who Loves CUM
I would like to know if Wives enjoy watching their Husband eat CUM?
I would love to get to the point that my wife would get turned on by watching me Lick Up my own.
We're not there yet, but I hope that she would wake up some day soon. Thanks, Jake
Jake start giving her oral after you have been in her, then after you cum in her. Then get her to face sit on you. Then after you cum in her, then she face sits on you. She will love it if you do it in stages.

I love watching my husband swallow his cum. I love being dominant and sitting on his face and mouth and pushing everything out right down his throat. Then feeling his tongue lick me clean of his cum mess. I love it. Why should I rush off to the bathroom to clean up? My pussy just pleased his cock and got his rocks off. He can clean up his own mess.

I only started eating my cum as a gimmick for my CumTribute thread… it really turned me on to clean my cum off the screen after cuming on other members’ wife’s!

I have cum to enjoy it, especially cleaning my cum out of my wife’s pussy:

View attachment 1512522

I have a few videos of me cuming in my own mouth. It is a huge turn on to film yourself doing that and then sharing it with strangers who want to see it. I don’t post them on here, cause not many members want to see that! However, I am happy to share them with anyone who wants to see me hNice

First couple times i tried this with the wife she wanted no part of it. One night after i unloaded to quick before she got off, she commented on my poor performance. She mounted my face and ordered me to clean her pussy and get her off. I licked her to two orgasms as she tried to humiliate me with the most dirty talk i had ever heard come out of her mouth. i got harder than a rock and gave her a second load which i went down and licked up every drop after. Now every time i cum i clean up. She says i like it more than her and she may be right.

I had sucked a lot of cock and had a mouthful of others guys cum many many times, but never my own. Then one session just as I was getting close I asked her if she like me to lick her clean. She said yes. I knew that once I was finished it wouldn't happen, POB, So as I was cumming in her I pulled out shooting some in her pussy as well on her pussy and re-positioned myself to lick her. I was still shooting cum all over the place but before POB set in I started to lick her tasting myself and her until she orgasmed. It was so good it overcame my FOB at that session.

I had sucked a lot of cock and had a mouthful of others guys cum many many times, but never my own. Then one session just as I was getting close I asked her if she like me to lick her clean. She said yes. I knew that once I was finished it wouldn't happen, POB, So as I was cumming in her I pulled out shooting some in her pussy as well on her pussy and re-positioned myself to lick her. I was still shooting cum all over the place but before POB set in I started to lick her tasting myself and her until she orgasmed. It was so good it overcame my FOB at that session.
It was always easier to lick up someone else's cum, since I was already worked up, but after a few tries I regularly lick my wife's tits clean after cumming on them.

I honestly don’t think there are many women who actually like this. I licked my wife’s pussy after sex yesterday and she liked it.

I asked her later what she thought about me going down on her after I came in her, she kind of shrugged and said eh? She loves oral but it doesn’t add anything to her experience and it might be a little off putting even.

But, I gotta be me, and I still have my cravings:

5AC90403-656A-4629-BE38-AF9708933871.jpeg

Otra cosa que hago de vez en cuando cuando tenemos gente (parejas, etc.) en nuestra casa es quedar con uno de los chicos durante la noche, chuparlo fuerte y luego hacer que me folle. Luego volvemos a la fiesta y puedo sentir algo de su semen goteando por mi pierna, y eso me pone duro otra vez.
hola.nosotros somos pareja sw bisexuales.los dos con 12 años de.experiemcia de ella yo tengo desde la adolecencia pero es otro tema
Entonces con ella por 11 años ademas de compartir semen tambien somos pemetrados y buena experiencia recibiendo grupales mas de 10

Reactions: Desejo de corno