Men Eating their own

Do women enjoy watching men eat CUM

• Total voters
I only started eating my cum as a gimmick for my CumTribute thread… it really turned me on to clean my cum off the screen after cuming on other members’ wife’s!

I have cum to enjoy it, especially cleaning my cum out of my wife’s pussy:

View attachment 1512522

I have a few videos of me cuming in my own mouth. It is a huge turn on to film yourself doing that and then sharing it with strangers who want to see it. I don’t post them on here, cause not many members want to see that! However, I am happy to share them with anyone who wants to see me humiliate myself!
Great ❤️ love it mmmmm

My wife likes when I eat my own cum she feeds it to me sometimes especially my precum just wish I could get her to share another man’s cock and cum with me or try out the gloryholes near us just not sure she would be interested or how to let her know this is what I’d like us to do.
Find a bi guy online and have him over just a friends. Make sure he is her type and you both go down on him.

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood. I do that too. Do you monitor his masturbation? Only in your presence? I'm only allowed to at home and only into my cup that I freeze. I've been contemplating asking her BF to collect his cum for me...
Yes he’s only allowed with my supervision, he has to eat his own and he has to chant mantras of what a pathetic tiny cock cuck he is during. He only last ten seconds at most then he eats it and begs my forgiveness and begs me to fuck real men, like I need begging. 😂

Yes he’s only allowed with my supervision, he has to eat his own and he has to chant mantras of what a pathetic tiny cock cuck he is during. He only last ten seconds at most then he eats it and begs my forgiveness and begs me to fuck real men, like I need begging. 😂
How long do you have him wait between ejac? Does he ask you before bed or ?? Does he do it on the floor?

Should have videod and shared with world for added humiliation call his friends and tell where to find video
His and my friends all know he’s a cum eating cuck, I’ve fucked most of his friends and he’s eaten their cum from my three holes. 😜 As for videoing him, I can’t as he works in local government, he’s high up and that would ruin his career.

Sally. Xx

Trying to convince my (still prudish) wife to let me do this but she thinks it's really weird. Any suggestions on how you guys got it to happen?