Men Eating their own

Do women enjoy watching men eat CUM

• Total voters
Married man here who Loves CUM
I would like to know if Wives enjoy watching their Husband eat CUM?
I would love to get to the point that my wife would get turned on by watching me Lick Up my own.
We're not there yet, but I hope that she would wake up some day soon. Thanks, Jake

Attachments

• xvideos.com_511747dd5050fe0f152ce72c58de33ac-2.mp4
    6 MB
that sounds cool, does she have a boyfriend?
No, she doesn't have a "boyfriend". The relationship we have is her and me - but open to disusss any needs or wants the other has. She is blonde and fair complexion - and likes sex with the right black man. So we arrange an mmf. If I tell her I need to suck a cock, she will help me find a new guy if needed. If she asked me if she could go fuck a new guy al by herself, I'd say yes. But we try to do things together.

I only started eating my cum as a gimmick for my CumTribute thread… it really turned me on to clean my cum off the screen after cuming on other members’ wife’s!

I have cum to enjoy it, especially cleaning my cum out of my wife’s pussy:

View attachment Creampie Cleanup .mp4

I have a few videos of me cuming in my own mouth. It is a huge turn on to film yourself doing that and then sharing it with strangers who want to see it. I don’t post them on here, cause not many members want to see that! However, I am happy to share them with anyone who wants to see me humiliate myself!

I only started eating my cum as a gimmick for my CumTribute thread… it really turned me on to clean my cum off the screen after cuming on other members’ wife’s!

View attachment 1512522

I have a few videos of me cuming in my own mouth. It is a huge turn on to film yourself doing that and then sharing it with strangers who want to see it. I don’t post them on here, cause not many members want to see that! However, I am happy to share them with anyone who wants to see me humiliate
Would love to see the videos!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
What me and my wife do, is when the opportunity is there, say at a lounge, or club, or social gathering - is find a right guy, and get him alone - and suck him off. I did this at a recent bar/lounge we went to. And after he came in my mouth, and of couse I swallowed, I went back inside the lounge and kissed my wife - and she tasted somebody's cum - and just smiled at me. And there are times when she does this - and it makes me really hard after I taste another guys cum on her lips and tongue.

Maybe we should start an ‘I love eating my own cum group’?
Another thing that gets me excited is when I'm sucking a guy off, on my knees, and he says he's going to cum - I move my mouth so just the head of his cock is inside me, and then open my eyes and look direclty at his eyas - so he sees me swalloiing as he's pumping cum into my moth. And lots of guy tell me that is incredilby stimulating to them.

What me and my wife do, is when the opportunity is there, say at a lounge, or club, or social gathering - is find a right guy, and get him alone - and suck him off. I did this at a recent bar/lounge we went to. And after he came in my mouth, and of couse I swallowed, I went back inside the lounge and kissed my wife - and she tasted somebody's cum - and just smiled at me. And there are times when she does this - and it makes me really hard after I taste another guys cum on her lips and tongue.
My wife and I used to play this game too. Fun times.

What a hot experience, I would luv to try this. I have done something similar to what you described with cumming back after sucking the guy off and kissing the wife. There has been quite a few times I have met a few men after work and then once getting home kiss the wife. She has never not noticed, she can smell the cock breath as soon as I kiss her. She also enjoys the scent of the other guy on my hand.

What a hot experience, I would luv to try this. I have done something similar to what you described with cumming back after sucking the guy off and kissing the wife. There has been quite a few times I have met a few men after work and then once getting home kiss the wife. She has never not noticed, she can smell the cock breath as soon as I kiss her. She also enjoys the scent of the other guy on my hand.
One other thing I do every now and then when we have people (couple's, etc.) to our house is get with one of the guys during the night, suck him har,d then have him fuck me. Then we go back into the party and I can feel some of his cum dripping down my leg - and it makes me hard again.

my ex gradually taught me to “polish” her after sex. then when I came inside her she did not release me from this duty. on the contrary, I saw joyful anticipation in her eyes. She encouraged me and I began to carefully lick her pussy while my sperm flowed out of her in a thin stream. In the end, this became our routine, I came inside and over time began to lick and swallow everything efficiently. For some reason this brought her great pleasure. I never told her, but I think she knew that I loved doing it. I don't have anyone close enough for this right now

View attachment 1512522

I have a few videos of me cuming in my own mouth. It is a huge turn on to film yourself doing that and then sharing it with strangers who want to see it. I don’t post them on here, cause not many members want to see that! However, I am happy to share them with anyone who wants to see me humiliate myself!
I'd love to see that.