Ate my own cum from my asian wife for the first time.

Was able to keep myself hard long enough to cum inside my wife. For years I have fantasized about eating a bull's load from her asian pussy. While it wasn't from a stranger, it was still a creampie. She was riding me when I came in her. I wasn't sure how she'd react but I went for it. I reached down, grabbing her by her ass cheeks and pulled her up until her pussy was on my mouth. Unfortunately over half dripped on my t shirt while she was moving up to my face. Even so, I enjoyed the little that was left. For the past few weeks I have been making a point of spending half of our time with me eating her out. While she is more comfortable of that, I had expected her to react negatively when I ate my cum from her. But, she said nothing. She just gently moved her pussy back and forth on my tongue.

Hopefully, the start of more to cum! I cum so much harder if I know I am going to be forced to eat it. How would you feel if she told you how much of a slut you were whilst you did it. For me, it helps to heighten the experience.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Hopefully, the start of more to cum! I cum so much harder if I know I am going to be forced to eat it. How would you feel if she told you how much of a slut you were whilst you did it. For me, it helps to heighten the experienI thinl

Hopefully, the start of more to cum! I cum so much harder if I know I am going to be forced to eat it. How would you feel if she told you how much of a slut you were whilst you did it. For me, it helps to heighten the experience.
I think if she humiliated me while i cleaned her, it would make me harder. Just the act of eating her pussy with cum kept me hard enough for round two. Didnt eat the second load though.

• Wow
That’s great. Sounds like you both enjoyed it.
I'd love to know what she was thinking when i did it. It would be awesome if she was imagining me cleaning a superior bull's load. I was able to eat my own cum with "post nut clarity". If i didnt cum, im sure i could multiple mens loads from her wet asian pussy.

• Wow
Very nice! Enjoy! I love clean up. My Asian wife was very hesitant for me to clean her after sex. Finally had to tell her "I got to do it". Then, still have to prompt her on occasion. Our 2nd mfm, after he had cum in her, I rolled on my back, and with just a touch from me - she climbed on my face and fed me his cum. Must have given him ideas, as the next day, I tried fucklicking while they were fucking. He kept short stroking, and shoving his cock in my mouth. The first 2-3 times, I thought accident, but 6-7 times? Come on now, lol.

Very nice! Enjoy! I love clean up. My Asian wife was very hesitant for me to clean her after sex. Finally had to tell her "I got to do it". Then, still have to prompt her on occasion. Our 2nd mfm, after he had cum in her, I rolled on my back, and with just a touch from me - she climbed on my face and fed me his cum. Must have given him ideas, as the next day, I tried fucklicking while they were fucking. He kept short stroking, and shoving his cock in my mouth. The first 2-3 times, I thought accident, but 6-7 times? Come on now, lol.
As of now, it's just been her and me. And like you, when I wanted to her to sit on my face or eat my cum from her pussy, she initially resisted. I had to tell her that it makes me horny and that I need to get something out of sex. The fucking is for her, but my submission to her pussy (before and after sex) was for me.

As of now, it's just been her and me. And like you, when I wanted to her to sit on my face or eat my cum from her pussy, she initially resisted. I had to tell her that it makes me horny and that I need to get something out of sex. The fucking is for her, but my submission to her pussy (before and after sex) was for me.
I understand that! Love guiding a cock in my wife. Also love getting a close up view of her just fucked and filled pussy before I clean her. And then slide in her slippery, stretched, pussy.

That is awesome. I also love when my wife has me clean up after a boyfriend fucks her

Was able to keep myself hard long enough to cum inside my wife. For years I have fantasized about eating a bull's load from her asian pussy. While it wasn't from a stranger, it was still a creampie. She was riding me when I came in her. I wasn't sure how she'd react but I went for it. I reached down, grabbing her by her ass cheeks and pulled her up until her pussy was on my mouth. Unfortunately over half dripped on my t shirt while she was moving up to my face. Even so, I enjoyed the little that was left. For the past few weeks I have been making a point of spending half of our time with me eating her out. While she is more comfortable of that, I had expected her to react negatively when I ate my cum from her. But, she said nothing. She just gently moved her pussy back and forth on my tongue.
Perhaps you need to try to be on top soonce you have made a deposit, you can hold her legs up in the air while you go down on her, to insure all of your cum stays in her pussy! When do you plan to give her to a bull so you can eat another’s man’s cum from her. It’s best to be in 69 her on top while he fills her from behind so when he cums none will be lost, it can drip out of her into your mouth, you can lick him clean then suck the cum deposited deep in her by sucking her pussy lips till she is empty! You are on the way to becoming a good cum eating hubby.