How is the feeling of sucking cock and eating sperm of my wife's lover?

Smallfly

Couple
Lately, my wife was fucking me with a strap on dildo. She would always make me suck it first, then analled me. Have to admit that it is addictive and beginning to like it. And when I cummed, she would use my sperm and rubbed it on the dildo and made me cleaned it. After a while, I got use to eating my own sperm.

My question is: Do you think she was trying to train me to get use to sucking cock and eating sperm? Or maybe in near future, she wanted me to try the real thing for her lover? Or even the ultimate of her lover analled me?

Pls note that I am NOT gay nor bi and have NEVER suck a man's cock before. But it did get me thinking, would It be nice or how is the feeling of sucking a man's cock, getting him hard and ready for my wife? And how is the feeling of his sperm ejeculating directly into my mouth?

Lately, my wife was fucking me with a strap on dildo. She would always make me suck it first, then analled me. Have to admit that it is addictive and beginning to like it. And when I cummed, she would use my sperm and rubbed it on the dildo and made me cleaned it. After a while, I got use to eating my own sperm.

My question is: Do you think she was trying to train me to get use to sucking cock and eating sperm? Or maybe in near future, she wanted me to try the real thing for her lover? Or even the ultimate of her lover analled me?

Pls note that I am NOT gay nor bi and have NEVER suck a man's cock before. But it did get me thinking, would It be nice or how is the feeling of sucking a man's cock, getting him hard and ready for my wife? And how is the feeling of his sperm ejeculating directly into my mouth?
do anything that makes her wet and happy

You don't have to be bi or gay!
You will do what your wife wants. If he wants you to suck, you will suck, if he wants you to swallow, you will swallow his cum. If he wants you to offer your ass to the bull, you will. And there are many more things! You will enjoy it!

Lucky you

For me I love sucking a big cock while he is eating my wife and getting him ready to fuck her, I also love to lick them both clean or be under her in a 69 while he takes her from behind and he can alternate from her pussy to my mouth, it is so exciting to be inches from her hot wet dripping pussy while he is stretching it open with his big cock knowing soon he will began to start coming deep in her and finishing in my mouth. I have always enjoyed it, but I will say bi gay or straight, “shoot pool all your life, no one calls you a pool player, but suck one cock and you’ll be a cocksucker from now on”!

For me I love sucking a big cock while he is eating my wife and getting him ready to fuck her, I also love to lick them both clean or be under her in a 69 while he takes her from behind and he can alternate from her pussy to my mouth, it is so exciting to be inches from her hot wet dripping pussy while he is stretching it open with his big cock knowing soon he will began to start coming deep in her and finishing in my mouth. I have always enjoyed it, but I will say bi gay or straight, “shoot pool all your life, no one calls you a pool player, but suck one cock and you’ll be a cocksucker from now on”!
Fucking hot

It could be that she likes the idea, thats why she is doing it. Might not have proposed it as she might think you wouldn't do it or stop allowing her to do it to you.
It is hot though.
As for the gay and bi part. I would say this is not the important thing, the important thing is would you try it for her or not.
2nd best thing I've tried is sucking cock and getting a mouthful of cum, 1st is eating fresh fucked pussy. The pulsing sensation on my tongue plus the cock itself feels nice and being able to make both a woman and man cum...
Plus I love it when the taste is more on the salty side than bitter haha. When the guy had more than 2 coffees for the day is a slight challenge haha

i had never done anything like that before either...until recently. after my wife's bf had finished and emptied his load of semen in my wife, he directed me to clean her with my mouth and tongue. I was initially reluctant but wanting so desperately to be a proper sissy cuckold, i did as i was told. afterwards he told me that i did such a great job and that i could now clean him as well. i never and took his cock in my mouth. never thought about it being bi or gay, just part of my new role as a sissy cuckold. admittedly getting used to the taste and texture of semen was a little challenging, but i have found that i enjoy it and it comes so naturally
Once you start you will never stop, believe me 😘

always pleasure to hotwofe once husband eat from pussy

She might also be preparing you to accept her bull in your butt. Either way, sounds hot.

i had never done anything like that before either...until recently. after my wife's bf had finished and emptied his load of semen in my wife, he directed me to clean her with my mouth and tongue. I was initially reluctant but wanting so desperately to be a proper sissy cuckold, i did as i was told. afterwards he told me that i did such a great job and that i could now clean him as well. i never and took his cock in my mouth. never thought about it being bi or gay, just part of my new role as a sissy cuckold. admittedly getting used to the taste and texture of semen was a little challenging, but i have found that i enjoy it and it comes so naturally.
You are the norm. In my experience nearly all hubby's when directed will clean up the wife and soon will adapt to sucking and cleaning my cock. As you say it just comes so naturally when you are highly aroused. The semen is like a drug. Once you have started you cant stop and cant get enough.

You are the norm. In my experience nearly all hubby's when directed will clean up the wife and soon will adapt to sucking and cleaning my cock. As you say it just comes so naturally when you are highly aroused. The semen is like a drug. Once you have started you cant stop and cant get enough.
really that o dontknoe from husband prospective but for hotwife loke point its very erotic and exciting