Sissy cuckold craves that feelings of submitting to both wife and BF

I can't say it enough how amazing it is to hear the "Ahhhhh" and grunt, grunt, grunt sounds my wife's boyfriend makes filling a body with his sperm. It's because of me and the efforts my wife and I make to make to him happy. He protects us and guides us as a family and this is how I can pay him back and it feels good. :love:
YES you should all know your place. My wife's boyfriend is clearly the man of the house and I'm just his submissive house servant ready to please him in any way I can. Besides offering sexual favors I also show my gratitude by cooking for him and serving refreshments while he takes care of my wife. When he arrives on Fridays for his weekend visit he brings me all his dirty laundry for me to wash, iron and fold while he takes my wife to the bedroom. I love showing him and my wife how well I know my place and acknowledge his superior manhood.

YES you should all know your place. My wife's boyfriend is clearly the man of the house and I'm just his submissive house servant ready to please him in any way I can. Besides offering sexual favors I also show my gratitude by cooking for him and serving refreshments while he takes care of my wife. When he arrives on Fridays for his weekend visit he brings me all his dirty laundry for me to wash, iron and fold while he takes my wife to the bedroom. I love showing him and my wife how well I know my place and acknowledge his superior manhood.
Thats amazing! Are you happy? We are very happy and actually love our guy a lot.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Thats amazing! Are you happy? We are very happy and actually love our guy a lot.
Yes I'm happy and always horny. Thanks to my dominant wife I have been taught that I will never be a man and never be able to fuck women so my place is at her feet. There I obey her and show respect to the superior men she prefers to be with. She taught me to enjoy humiliation and to know that women consider me a loser fit only to serve as their object of ridicule. Since I cant be a normal man able to satisfy a woman I have learned to enjoy and accept a life of shame in her eyes.

Yes I'm happy and always horny. Thanks to my dominant wife I have been taught that I will never be a man and never be able to fuck women so my place is at her feet. There I obey her and show respect to the superior men she prefers to be with. She taught me to enjoy humiliation and to know that women consider me a loser fit only to serve as their object of ridicule. Since I cant be a normal man able to satisfy a woman I have learned to enjoy and accept a life of shame in her eyes.
Your cuckold messages inspire all of us! Your devotion is amazing and makes us all jealous.

Reactions: nicebiguy