Sissy cuckold craves that feelings of submitting to both wife and BF

Not yet. Had a hook up planned with my gf and a former boyfriend but it has been put off until the new year. I will have to score some panties because my gf is quite petite and hers wouldnt even get past my calves. In a bathing suit my tiny dick hardly makes a bulge ( none at all if I have just come out of the water) so it will feel like a clit in a pair of panties. As far as the cock sucking thing goes I am not %100 sure I will but in my mind I am 99.9 percent sure the soh thrill will be too overwhelming to resist giving it a go.
Wearing the panties and showing how tiny your penis is in them will put you in the mood to suck his cock. It will give you the right mindset.

Not yet. Had a hook up planned with my gf and a former boyfriend but it has been put off until the new year. I will have to score some panties because my gf is quite petite and hers wouldnt even get past my calves. In a bathing suit my tiny dick hardly makes a bulge ( none at all if I have just come out of the water) so it will feel like a clit in a pair of panties. As far as the cock sucking thing goes I am not %100 sure I will but in my mind I am 99.9 percent sure the soh thrill will be too overwhelming to resist giving it a go.
Go for it!!

Reactions: nicebiguy
I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma. I am sub sissy cuckold bimale and I crave that feeling of submitting to both wife and her BF. Yes I crave being on my knees with a man standing in front of me telling me to suck his big cock and suck it till he cums in my mouth. I really like when my wife and I suck his cock together. She tells me to suck his cock for her. She tells me to say it - I look up at him to say yes I am a sissy cuckold and thank you for letting me suck your cock hard so you can fuck my wife with your big cock. She needs a bigger cock than I can give her - please fuck her. Later I do suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy.

Couples what do you like about 3ways? Guys you should share how sub sissy you really want to be and that she should peg you with a strapon.
1706762853825.png

I am pretty much a sissy cuckold. My wife and her long time boyfriend who lives with us are very dominant. My wife does not have sex with me, but her boyfriend does when the mood strikes and that’s usually when she’s not around. I’m kind of starting to dread it a little bit when my wife is out for work because he’s always there now. I only work part time, but I’m mostly home doing chores or maintaining the house while the kids are at school. Anyway, Michael is pretty much the man of the house and always seems to call on me when he’s been drinking and horny. By his and hers agreement I have to submit to him when it’s practical to do so or when the kids aren’t around. He says I’m getting too fat to him to fuck because he can’t cum anymore so he would rather I just blow him. I do really love the taste of his semen and he likes what I do to him. I’ve gotten used to it and I love my life and I love him, but it does have its drawbacks.

Last edited:
I am pretty much a sissy cuckold. My wife and her long time boyfriend who lives with us are very dominant. My wife does not have sex with me, but her boyfriend does when the mood strikes and that’s usually when she’s not around. I’m kind of starting to dread it a little bit when my wife is out for work because he’s always there now. I only work part time, but I’m mostly home doing chores or maintaining the house while the kids are at school. Anyway, Michael is pretty much the man of the house and always seems to call on me when he’s been drinking and horny. By his and hers agreement I have to submit to him when it’s practical to do so or when the kids aren’t around. He says I’m getting too fat to him to fuck because he can’t cum anymore so he would rather I just blow him. I do really love the taste of his semen and he likes what I do to him. I’ve gotten used to it and I love my life and I love him, but it does have its drawbacks.
Lucky you.

Not easy at first being a sissy to a dominant alpha male. My wife's lover makes me his woman when she is away on business or having her period. Anal hurt a lot at first even though he tried to be gentle so I often ended up blowing him instead. My wife got me a plug and pegging kit designed to gently stretch out a sissy by gradually increasing the length and diameter of the pegging dildos and butt plugs I had to wear. This made it easier after my training to take his huge manhood into my stretched out bitch pussy.

Not easy at first being a sissy to a dominant alpha male. My wife's lover makes me his woman when she is away on business or having her period. Anal hurt a lot at first even though he tried to be gentle so I often ended up blowing him instead. My wife got me a plug and pegging kit designed to gently stretch out a sissy by gradually increasing the length and diameter of the pegging dildos and butt plugs I had to wear. This made it easier after my training to take his huge manhood into my stretched out bitch pussy.
I always have opened up my sissy cunt so I can take and enjoy a good fucking.

Reactions: slavesimon
When he ejaculates what do you prefer? In your ass or in your mouth?

I bought a anal stretching kit of smaller to larger sizes that I use in anticipation of my wife traveling for work and leaving me home with Michael.

I bought a anal stretching kit of smaller to larger sizes that I use in anticipation of my wife traveling for work and leaving me home with Michael.
You can save yourself a lot of pain by using the stretching kit and conditioning yourself in advance. Once you are properly stretched you can actually enjoy being bitch fucked. I always have an orgasm and make sissy cream now when he takes my ass.

Reactions: cuckboie
In my ass.
I like anal because I orgasm too. Also I love those large deposits of his man cream he leaves inside me. I'm very kinky and have a rubber fetish so after he fills me with his cream I wear a pair of my latex rubber panties and enjoy how his cum slowly leaks out of me and into my panties which hold and retain all his cum. I can enjoy this for hours after.

I like anal because I orgasm too. Also I love those large deposits of his man cream he leaves inside me. I'm very kinky and have a rubber fetish so after he fills me with his cream I wear a pair of my latex rubber panties and enjoy how his cum slowly leaks out of me and into my panties which hold and retain all his cum. I can enjoy this for hours after.
WOW that's a great idea!

I can't say it enough how amazing it is to hear the "Ahhhhh" and grunt, grunt, grunt sounds my wife's boyfriend makes filling a body with his sperm. It's because of me and the efforts my wife and I make to make to him happy. He protects us and guides us as a family and this is how I can pay him back and it feels good. :love: