Sissy cuckold craves that feelings of submitting to both wife and BF

I always thought most wives would be turned off by this too. I wonder how many actually enjoy it. My guess is not many.
My wife does enjoy it. She has a strong dominant personality and enjoys humiliating me. She gets sexually turned on when her bull manhandles me and makes me admit that I'm a pathetic sissy. So perhaps she does loathe me for having a tiny ineffectual penis and a submissive behavior.But she gets off on subjecting me to all sorts demeaning things. It's part of her own sex play with her man.

I had submitted myself to her and her boyfriends many years ago. Slightly reluctant at the very first time when sucked his cock, but since then embraced the sissy in me and happily service his cock anytime, taking a nice load in my mouth or on my face. Feel rewarded if I get fucked on all fours either by his large cock, or by her strap on.
I regular get a call from her recent bull to meet him and blow him. He lasts forever and either I get his load in my mouth or he fucks me and blows in my ass. Sometimes he'll let me suck him off and then suck him to hard and ride him til he blows.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma. I am sub sissy cuckold bimale and I crave that feeling of submitting to both wife and her BF. Yes I crave being on my knees with a man standing in front of me telling me to suck his big cock and suck it till he cums in my mouth. I really like when my wife and I suck his cock together. She tells me to suck his cock for her. She tells me to say it - I look up at him to say yes I am a sissy cuckold and thank you for letting me suck your cock hard so you can fuck my wife with your big cock. She needs a bigger cock than I can give her - please fuck her. Later I do suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy.

Couples what do you like about 3ways? Guys you should share how sub sissy you really want to be and that she should peg you with a strapon.
i really make a effort to look sexy for her&lover,hot make up&painted toenails,and i say how happy i am she can feel what a real cock feels,how she should be fucked by a real cock whenever she wants ,how turned on i am dressed so slutty for them,confessing i want cocks in mouth&cunt,cleaning both up after sex is the best honour i can get,promise her to be obedient slutty sissy for her&friends

i really make a effort to look sexy for her&lover,hot make up&painted toenails,and i say how happy i am she can feel what a real cock feels,how she should be fucked by a real cock whenever she wants ,how turned on i am dressed so slutty for them,confessing i want cocks in mouth&cunt,cleaning both up after sex is the best honour i can get,promise her to be obedient slutty sissy for her&friends
Good boi, sounds like you've got you mind right.

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62
I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma. I am sub sissy cuckold bimale and I crave that feeling of submitting to both wife and her BF. Yes I crave being on my knees with a man standing in front of me telling me to suck his big cock and suck it till he cums in my mouth. I really like when my wife and I suck his cock together. She tells me to suck his cock for her. She tells me to say it - I look up at him to say yes I am a sissy cuckold and thank you for letting me suck your cock hard so you can fuck my wife with your big cock. She needs a bigger cock than I can give her - please fuck her. Later I do suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy.

Couples what do you like about 3ways? Guys you should share how sub sissy you really want to be and that she should peg you with a strapon.
This is our plan eventually for me to become a sub cuckold sissy, but first and foremost find a Bi bull for my wife, already have played alot with toys and plugs to prepare me

Lucky you, did you do it?
Not yet. Had a hook up planned with my gf and a former boyfriend but it has been put off until the new year. I will have to score some panties because my gf is quite petite and hers wouldnt even get past my calves. In a bathing suit my tiny dick hardly makes a bulge ( none at all if I have just come out of the water) so it will feel like a clit in a pair of panties. As far as the cock sucking thing goes I am not %100 sure I will but in my mind I am 99.9 percent sure the soh thrill will be too overwhelming to resist giving it a go.