Sissy cuckold craves that feelings of submitting to both wife and BF

robbiewillsucku

Male
Gold
From
OK, US
I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma. I am sub sissy cuckold bimale and I crave that feeling of submitting to both wife and her BF. Yes I crave being on my knees with a man standing in front of me telling me to suck his big cock and suck it till he cums in my mouth. I really like when my wife and I suck his cock together. She tells me to suck his cock for her. She tells me to say it - I look up at him to say yes I am a sissy cuckold and thank you for letting me suck your cock hard so you can fuck my wife with your big cock. She needs a bigger cock than I can give her - please fuck her. Later I do suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy.

Couples what do you like about 3ways? Guys you should share how sub sissy you really want to be and that she should peg you with a strapon.

I had submitted myself to her and her boyfriends many years ago. Slightly reluctant at the very first time when sucked his cock, but since then embraced the sissy in me and happily service his cock anytime, taking a nice load in my mouth or on my face. Feel rewarded if I get fucked on all fours either by his large cock, or by her strap on.

I had submitted myself to her and her boyfriends many years ago. Slightly reluctant at the very first time when sucked his cock, but since then embraced the sissy in me and happily service his cock anytime, taking a nice load in my mouth or on my face. Feel rewarded if I get fucked on all fours either by his large cock, or by her strap on.
mmm so much fun mmm

Interesting: as being bi I LOVE (young) sissis BUT if I were your wife I would LOATHE your behaviour :)
Yeah trust me I think my wife loathes my behaviour too. But equally my super tiny cock. We are good partners, but am no man for her. She enjoy the humiliation aspect of it, not that it’s erotic as her husband is covered in cum. I can’t fuck her, not even able to really with such a tiny cock. So yeah…

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma. I am sub sissy cuckold bimale and I crave that feeling of submitting to both wife and her BF. Yes I crave being on my knees with a man standing in front of me telling me to suck his big cock and suck it till he cums in my mouth. I really like when my wife and I suck his cock together. She tells me to suck his cock for her. She tells me to say it - I look up at him to say yes I am a sissy cuckold and thank you for letting me suck your cock hard so you can fuck my wife with your big cock. She needs a bigger cock than I can give her - please fuck her. Later I do suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy.

Couples what do you like about 3ways? Guys you should share how sub sissy you really want to be and that she should peg you with a strapon.
Exact same feelings