I like being told to suck his cock & guide his cock into her pussy then suck her tits while he fucks her then she tells lick his cum from her pussy.

robbiewillsucku

Male
Gold
From
OK, US
Yes I like being told to suck his cock & guide his cock into her pussy then suck her tits while he fucks her then she tells lick his cum from her pussy. She can suck and fuck any cock she wants (or pussy) 1on1 or 3way then return home to ride my face while she shares the details with me. I also like her to suck my tits while she fingers my sissy-pussy then she uses a toy on me then she pegs with her strapon cock. So guys if you focus on pleasing her no matter what - then you will get alot more sex.

Yes I like being told to suck his cock & guide his cock into her pussy then suck her tits while he fucks her then she tells lick his cum from her pussy. She can suck and fuck any cock she wants (or pussy) 1on1 or 3way then return home to ride my face while she shares the details with me. I also like her to suck my tits while she fingers my sissy-pussy then she uses a toy on me then she pegs with her strapon cock. So guys if you focus on pleasing her no matter what - then you will get alot more sex.
Lucky you, that is my fantasy

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Does she dress you up like a sissy before pegging you to an inch of your life ? Does she offer any verbal comments or degradation ?

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
You shouldn’t have to be told, you should be ready t9 do it and jump in when it is time!