Wife likes to feel cum inside her

MP enjoys a man cumming in her. A lot. I tend to enjoy it also, as I like cleaning up and silky seconds. One friend has a thick cock, with a big mushroom head. His balls are rather large too, Impressive overall package. I've held his balls as he pumps my wife full of his cum. It is a 'different' feeling. Him cummoing in her usually sends her into a orgasm too....

It depends on her mood and setting. If she comes home from a solo date I always eat her pussy while still caged after she shows me her slimy panties with her bulls cum. Then once I've made her cum I can enter her.
If we're all playing together its 50/50, sometimes she likes to push my boundaries and insist I clean her after he's finished, sometimes she wants to be fucked and filled as much as possible.

It depends on her mood and setting. If she comes home from a solo date I always eat her pussy while still caged after she shows me her slimy panties with her bulls cum. Then once I've made her cum I can enter her.
If we're all playing together its 50/50, sometimes she likes to push my boundaries and insist I clean her after he's finished, sometimes she wants to be fucked and filled as much as possible.
Sounds fantastic, nice variety to shake things up. Sally. Xx