Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

Totally agree. This is exactly how I see it. It involves all and is so reassuring for the wife. It allows her to take her pleasure guilt free and knowing hubby is in totally supportive.
I agree with you and think it is reassuring for the wife and she can relax by me enhancing he experience in his way I like to think the other guy relaxes too. I see it as a sort of a actions speak louder than words sort of thing. You can say to your wife you are all for seeing her with another man or say to some guy you are turned on by her fucking other guys but...if in the moment you take that other guys cock and guide it in to your wife's pussy your action proves your words.

I've never
One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
I've never done that but the only rule I have is that I have to be the one that removes wifeys panties to expose her pussy to whoever she's playing with.

I got no part of the humiliation thing. For me, the engagement with someone else me and my partner choose, is not to be beat down. Hell, who reaches out to have a bad time, it defeats everything we hope to find. We want to experience pleasure, not humiliation. Either of us. But if that's your pie, than eat it up. But I really believe so much of the proliferation of the "humiliated cuck" are only the dreams of those, who like me, desire more than life often affords.
Agree entirely that it should all be for mutual enjoyment. But enjoyment can mean different things for different people. For my wife it's mainly the pleasure of getting to suck off and be fucked by a variety of men on a regular basis and also to have the thrill of discovering a new male body. She has a high sex drive, is much younger than me and 'needs' it. I love her so I want that for her. But also for me, I admit, there is a certain thrill in seeing her taken, having her taken from me for a while, out of my control, on loan as it were. To see her respond sexually, even romantically to a degree, to another mans advances, his touch, his caresses, his words, his kiss..... his forceful thrusts.... it's a real turn on. I love to see her spread her legs and be available to another male. I love to see her submit and enjoy it. Not for everybody, I am quite aware, but for me it's a big thrill and turn on.

There are two additional reasons why I like to have him guide me into her. It gives reassurance to her that her husband is completely supportive of what she is about to do. Guiding in and clean up are the most dramatic gestures that he can make to demonstrate that he completely supports her choice to take control of her sexuality.
I think one of the greatest things about dating or bringing an older wife into the lifestyle is that it returns a Man-Woman relationship to her life that has been missing for a long term rather than the Husband-Wife/Mother relationship. I bring passion, romance, and pleasure and when I am with her my attention to her is that of a man who wants her and demonstrates that with constant touching to constantly keep the sexual electricity between us going-not about whether the patio paving stones need to be replaced.
Finally, while my primary focus is her I want to do anything that increases the erotic excitement in the triad. So, creating an experience for the cuck that allows him to experience the heat rushing to his head as he is filled with shame and excitement generates more erotic excitement for all of us. Just as the first time when we are standing naked together and she guides my cock into his mouth as he kneels before us to prepare me to enter her. That moment when she fully revels in the idea of two men dedicated to her pleasure is an incredibly empowering moment for her and exciting and erotic for he and I.
And it is so much more fun than picking patio furniture!!
That was a wonderful description of a married couple receiving a young , hung man into their bed, making the triad. It is important for all 3 to receive the greatest amount of excitement possible. For this to happen, some communication and understanding needs to occur prior to first meeting. Otherwise, all will be guessing, questioning what should or should not be done, and may make for a less than idea threesome experience. So. each should be open, declaring their desires, thier willingness, their preferences . From this point, subtle actions, words, movements will being to fill in the blanks to create a truly wonderful sexual and emotional experience for all. I think the terms 'cuck' and 'bull' really are demeaning for the husband. Yes, offering his wife to another man, there is implicit cuckholdness, but to me, the term cuck should apply to a man whose wife is having an affair behind his back. With a fully acknowledged triad, there are 3 lovers, and each is giving and receiving what they desire. There is an element of self discovery as well. Wow, I don't know that would be such a turn on. but hey, add it to the list!

Agree entirely that it should all be for mutual enjoyment. But enjoyment can mean different things for different people. For my wife it's mainly the pleasure of getting to suck off and be fucked by a variety of men on a regular basis and also to have the thrill of discovering a new male body. She has a high sex drive, is much younger than me and 'needs' it. I love her so I want that for her. But also for me, I admit, there is a certain thrill in seeing her taken, having her taken from me for a while, out of my control, on loan as it were. To see her respond sexually, even romantically to a degree, to another mans advances, his touch, his caresses, his words, his kiss..... his forceful thrusts.... it's a real turn on. I love to see her spread her legs and be available to another male. I love to see her submit and enjoy it. Not for everybody, I am quite aware, but for me it's a big thrill and turn on.
More yhan you think, I believe

Reactions: Desejo de corno
If I had been allowed to be there in the bedroom with them, I would have loved to have done this for them. He always had her bareback, and it would have been great to help him penetrate her tight pussy, and then see him pound her until she had an orgasm, then watch as he fills her full of his cum.
I always did cleanup 'duty' for her anyway, but to have provided a cleanup service to him would have added a different dimension.

I haven’t guided another man into my Wife’s pussy, but I have opened my Wife’s pussy lips while another man has entered her.
That's a start. It seems that many men seem to enjoy helping their wife's lover enter her, as to them it signifies you are completely giving your wife to them for this experience. Wives see it similarly, that you are happy and give her to another man willingly. it's a nice "touch" so to speak!

My current couple are amazing people and hubby/cuck is coming into his own and opening up to his true nature and desires. A few months ago, they decided they wanted to get pregnant with my baby. So I dedicated one weekend per month for insemination. Her and I are completely in love and have been talking about this for awhile. Anyways, cuck wanted to be as close and intimate as possible during the process, which is totally understandable. So, he would do a few things that allowed him to experience through me of impregnating his wife. We are unapologetic in expressing our love for each other and how much his wife and I are deeply in love. So, during love making he sits or lays on the bed to feel the rhythm from the mattress and listens to us mate. He knows my sounds and can tell what stage my body is at. He can also, like many of you can; see my scrotum draw up tight and know its time. He would kiss my taint (shaven for him) and feel the quiver of my PC muscles. Then move underneath and put one hand on my ass and with his middle finger of the other hand enter me to the second knuckle. He can feel my contractions from inside my body as my semen lets down and moves to enter my penis. He also does the from behind me and rests is head and face on my back. Then with is right hand, enters his wife with the middle and ring fingers on either side of my very hard and pulsating urethra. Hubby rides the motion of the ocean and can feel my contractions start. Once I'm in full delivery mode and can feel it approach, I stop. With one hand inside his wife and under my urethra and the other hands finger inside my anus... he closes his eyes, rests his head on my back and listens for my orgasm.... at that moment, we are all ONE! ... He feels the pressure and rush of semen through my penis. He feels the goosebumps and sweat erupt on my flexing back muscles. He feels the contractions of my prostate from inside my body. He feels the strong and hard pumping of my pronounced PC muscles filling his wife's womb. He feels every grunt and growl from inside my chest. This activated her orgasm and her husband can feel her contractions too and the amazing experience of feeling both connected human beings enter the euphoria of human reproduction. Her and I vibrated together, buzzed hard, felt our lips go numb all the while I continued pump after pump and he felt every one of them We all held that position, all three of us connected, for what seemed like forever. Hubby withdrew his fingers and we both fell to our sides, still connected. I threw my leg over her hips to expose our connection and her amazing husband began his clean up ritual which he says is his favorite part of the process. He kissed and sniffed our attached genitals, occasionally checking my taint and cock with his lips to see if I was still ejaculating. He would pause and watch as his wife and I, still holding hands, fall into a deep sleep... savoring every last unconscious contraction of our baby making.

Attachments

• Our Baby.jpg
    Our Baby.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 83
With my ex from 2004 through 2007 I turned my wife into a slut for her big dick coworker. It turned my wife on when he guided me back into her that when she was riding him he pulled her forward and he slipped out, my spread her cheeks , “ papi a little help please” . Gripping him by the base of his thick cock slick with my wife’s juices I guided him back in, a few gyrations from my wife and she was crying out in orgasm.

There were times he would wear my wife out and she’s begging him to cum, one sure fire we found out was if I massaged his balls. So my wife would be getting the pounded by him crying out for me to make him cum. Taking hold of his balls and a few strokes later I feel him releasing in my wife. It became a regular thing for the 3 of us with him doing the same to me.

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
It`s absolutt my favorite play too... I love helping the bull`s cock entering my wife`s wet pussy