Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

The first time, the bull was in position to fuck my wife. He asked her if she wanted to be fucked and she said yes.Then ask him to put my cock in your pussy. If he does that then I know he agrees. I had never held a cock so hard or heavy. I felt so inadequate. The look of total amazement of her face when I pushed the head of his massive cock into her pussy was something I won't forget. It was total humiliation.

With my ex from 2004 through 2007 I turned my wife into a slut for her big dick coworker. It turned my wife on when he guided me back into her that when she was riding him he pulled her forward and he slipped out, my spread her cheeks , “ papi a little help please” . Gripping him by the base of his thick cock slick with my wife’s juices I guided him back in, a few gyrations from my wife and she was crying out in orgasm.

There were times he would wear my wife out and she’s begging him to cum, one sure fire we found out was if I massaged his balls. So my wife would be getting the pounded by him crying out for me to make him cum. Taking hold of his balls and a few strokes later I feel him releasing in my wife. It became a regular thing for the 3 of us with him doing the same to me.
That is awesome! I've had that done to me and have done that to others and it always works! ;) Nice Job!

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
I get horny just thinking about it. My wife’s cuck wanted me to stroke it before I put it in. I ended up jerking him off all over my wives hole

Have done this plenty, as a straight guy it is so erotic to guide a bulls cock into my wife. Especially if it's a large cock.

My favorite is also to have a few of my fingers end up inside her as well along with the bulls cock, it's next level to feel a bulls cock literally inside your wife.

I also like guiding in a bulls cock when she takes has anal sex, love seeing her asshole stretch as it accepts a cock.

Nothing would please me more than taking hold of his thick hard cock and rubbing it on her clit until she so wet that he goes balls deep in her in one thrust.
I have watched my wife pmaybwith her stud watched her her ready wayched her hivimh him a blow job but i di t touch him.or get sexually involvrd with then i have held her hands and held he legs biy ibwint touch a guys cock from.him.or her